Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyones Flipping out about FB letting Netflix read their PM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Dude I went through this. Tried deleting mine 10 years ago and they did that "oh you'll come back we will just put it on hold" garbage. Then when I got Netflix years later it became active again because they are partnered with Facebook so I had to try to delete it again and they did the same inactive thing. Last year it became active again for some reason (somebody trying to hack the account) and I was finally able to delete it. If you go on there to do so it'll stay on there for 48 hours I think just in case you want to change your mind within that time frame, but now it will actually be gone for good (or so they say)
    Thanks for the info.
    They shouldn't make you jump thru hoops to do such a simple thing.
    I hate FB and alot of the people that use it with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Thanks for the info.
      They shouldn't make you jump thru hoops to do such a simple thing.
      I hate FB and alot of the people that use it with a passion.
      ME TOO BRO!

Like when people post pics of their engagement ring with SHE SAID YES!

I'm like whoa thats GAY AF! Or they keep posting pics of their kids as if we give a F about your kids learning how to use the toilet.

My mom tells me one of our cousins is separated and not living with his wife anymore but on FB they pretend its all gravy. He always posts pics of himself eating alone outside ummmm yea you are always eating alone literally in every picture hmmm.

Im just like F that drama.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        ME TOO BRO!

Like when people post pics of their engagement ring with SHE SAID YES!

I'm like whoa thats GAY AF! Or they keep posting pics of their kids as if we give a F about your kids learning how to use the toilet.

My mom tells me one of our cousins is separated and not living with his wife anymore but on FB they pretend its all gravy. He always posts pics of himself eating alone outside ummmm yea you are always eating alone literally in every picture hmmm.

Im just like F that drama.
        Yer it's more like fantasy book that can't handle reality.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
          If an actual human is not reading the emails and instead it's just a machine sorting through millions of emails/messages and storing them somewhere, how is that different from how Facebook stores your messages now?

What relevant info could Netflix want from people messages?

I'm not trying to sound foolish, I'm just seriously asking.

You know that google search is one big a.i. right?

Everything you type into Facebook could be searchable to the people who want to find out info.

Comment

Working...
          X