Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk - Face To Face at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Ricky gonna take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Usyk, Bellew Press Conference Photos Gallery - Tony Bellew will return to the cruiserweight division after it was confirmed he will challenge undisputed champion Oleksandr Usyk on November 10. Ukrainian Usyk will put his IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO belts on the line at Manchester Arena when he takes on Bellew, who moved up to heavyweight for his last two bouts.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is a boss

tough night for Bellew

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Honest question, but is there a reason why they do a 'face to face' and not an 'ass to ass' or 'foot to foot' etc?

Why face so important?

I'm gonna lie awake tonight thinking about that

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          They could do an ass to mouth, what ya think?
          By the time Usyk is done with Bellew he’ll feel he’s been violated worse.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Bellew taking a beating and then retiring, fair play to him though he has been on a great run but he is the most annoying guy in UK boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              By the time Usyk is done with Bellew he’ll feel he’s been violated worse.

Comment

There are some hilarious post above me!!

2 thoughts:

1) Win, lose, or medically induced coma to speed the healing, that is one sharp looking suit.

2) Bellow is going to be better at CW than he has ever been at HW, so it is the right decision. He has the best chance and can be more competitive at his best weight. I still set the over/under at him managing to win 2 rounds before getting KO'd, and I would still bet the under. Usyk has his way with him and cements himself as one of the greatest CW in the history of the division if there are any lost souls who still doubt it.

Comment

Usyk is gonna abuse Bellew. Tony should hang em up, win or lose, after this one. I hope they have a good medical staff at the event, and it’s close to a hospital.

Comment

Hearns body language around Usyk screams $$$$, time to shaft bellew for this guy.

Comment

Usyk may indeed win, but Bellew is gonna bust his face up some - trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X