Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got rich parents and how much inheritance you expect to get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got rich parents and how much inheritance you expect to get?

Who..............

This reminds me of the twins who have been in prison since like the late 80s for murdering their rich parents.

They claimed they were abused by their parents but everyone knows they were just greedy, spoiled kids who wanted that money.

Comment

On this site probably no one My dads dead his 2nd wife kept his house and my mom lives on $1900 a month on Social Security

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Who..............
        You are the epitome of stupidity....wow...

I Wish i wasn’t taught to not feel shame, honesty, integrity,, grow a pair... please
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-07-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          On this site probably no one My dads dead his 2nd wife kept his house and my mom lives on $1900 a month on Social Security
          $1900/month is a lot of money in the philippines. She could live very comfortably with a maid and a driver.
          $1900 is higher than minimum wage amirite

Comment

I think anyone whose parents spend their last few years in a nursing home won't receive much inheritance no matter how much money their parents had.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I think anyone whose parents spend their last few years in a nursing home won't receive much inheritance no matter how much money their parents had.
              not necessarily - some nursing homes are expensive as SHYT to live in.

Comment

My dad passed away about a decade ago and left a trust fund for me.

It wasn't millions or anything, doe..

But it's insured me a guaranteed source of income that is enough to help out a lot.

Guess this wouldn't apply to me, as my dad/parents weren't even close to being considered "rich."

But my pops did pretty good for himself and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  Oh that what I meant, their savings would be drained by the nursing home.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Don’t think you read his post right.

As for me I’ve probably got about £400,000 coming my way. Don’t know if that counts as ‘rich’. Not in any hurry to get my grubby mitts on it, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                    X