Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPV buys will Canelo vs GGG 2 do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many PPV buys will Canelo vs GGG 2 do?

How many PPV buys will Canelo vs GGG 2 do? It's on Cinco de Mayo and will be HUGE!!!!
    1.2 million
    29.41%
    1.3 million
    11.76%
    1.4 million
    11.76%
    1.5 million
    5.88%
    1.6 million+
    41.18%

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    How many PPV buys will Canelo vs GGG 2 do? It's on Cinco de Mayo and will be HUGE!!!!
    Who cares if its Cinco de Mayo. Oscar fought on that day many times and only did a million buys when he fought Floyd.

Comment

less than a million imo.. poll options are

Comment

I think it does more.

Believe the first one did 1.5M (anyone feel free to correct me if thats wrong) so I'll go with 1.6M+ & I'd guess specifically in the 1.7M to 1.8M range.

I do wish Oscar would stfu doe. I think Gomez & Loeffler does this fight the most justice with fans, buildup & professionalism then Oscar's cringeworthiness with w/e silly sh^t he'll be saying for the next 2mos that won't help the fight in anyway most likely.

Comment

Less than the first fight.

I say 900k -1 mil

Comment

300 k as it deserves.

Comment

There is no way it does under the first 1.

This is the first major mainstream boxing PPV of the year. It's going to be a cash cow. Plus the suspense and tension after the first fight.

Last fight was eclipsed by that freakshow and everyone was feeling ripped off.

Comment

Voted 1.2 mil.

I thought the 1st fight was appealing to diehard boxing fans but not casuals. The fight was a chess match as I expected and not the kind of "Mexican style war"(whatever the fcuk that is) that HBO marketed it as.

Think it does less than the last time, especially since they are not really doing a big press tour.

Comment

I'm going to guess around the same, about 1.5 million.

Comment

Last time the August 26th **** show took some of the limelight away for casuals and to be honest the fight wasn't all that good. If they were fighting for the first time perhaps it does better but I'd imagine it will be similar in sales to the first perhaps just a little lower. Hopefully I'm wrong and it does better and the fight is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X