Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see if I understand this. These kids are to young to discuss politics....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Let me see if I understand this. These kids are to young to discuss politics....

but they're old enough for Roy Moore to ****?

Just a couple months ago y'all was looking up age of consent laws to justify Roy Moore trying to pick up teens at the mall.

Republicans only protect unborn kids. They dgaf about kids until they turn 18 and are old enough to fight in wars

Comment

Any adult man that picks up anyone under 18 years of age should be sent in prison. Unless you are 19 and you are picking up a 17 year old girl which is normal.

Comment

To be fair, Moore would ask the parents of the girls if they were cool with it.

Comment

Who is "ya'll"? I don't remember saying that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Who is "ya'll"? I don't remember saying that at all
            If it don't apply let it fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              If it don't apply let it fly.
              What happened to your sig?

Comment

They need to shut up and scribble

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Republicans only protect unborn kids. They dgaf about kids until they turn 18 and are old enough to fight in wars
                  Obama was President 8 years the war continued, he made it worse with the creation of ISIS. Lyndon B Johnson was President during Vietnam he sure sent many 18 year olds to die . I believe both of these dirtbags were Democrats . Re take history

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Obama was President 8 years the war continued, he made it worse with the creation of ISIS. Lyndon B Johnson was President during Vietnam he sure sent many 18 year olds to die . I believe both of these dirtbags were Democrats . Re take history
                    Did I say Democrats don't go to war? No I didn't. I said Republicans only care about unborn kids & when kids turn 18 so they can send them to war

Comment

Working...
                    X