Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Porter Should Be Careful What He's Wishing For!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Porter Should Be Careful What He's Wishing For!

Last year, the World Boxing Council was ready to order a fight for the WBC interim-welterweight title between two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and former champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter. The winner would have been the mandatory challenger to full WBC champion Keith Thurman, who holds decision wins over both fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better watch out Porter! You might lose a controversial decision!

Comment

These reporters are thirsty, why are they bringing up old news? Shawn Porter said this months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        These reporters are thirsty, why are they bringing up old news? Shawn Porter said this months ago.
        Because Danny claims he wanted to fight him and Porter claims he ignored the offers.

Comment

Garcia is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Because Danny claims he wanted to fight him and Porter claims he ignored the offers.
            Then that should be the questions asked : Danny claims Al Haymon knew he was taking time off from the sport and never got offers - I hope these journalist are taking notes and next time they see Shawn Porter ask him if they indeed sent Garcia offers.

Comment

Believe it or not it's a competitive fight. Danny loves his hooks as fighters are on the way in and Porter does nothing but lunge in.

Danny will eat some shots and, more importantly, some headbutts. I still see him having some moments and maybe even scoring a KD.

Porter in close fight

Comment

Garcia knocks porter the fuk out.

Comment

Talking about Porter after the fact you have an upcoming fight even though he called you out before you picked a soft touch in Rios. This guy is truly pathetic.

Comment

I think Danny Garcia can be competitive in the fight against Shawn Porter. Shawn isn't the most technically sound boxer. But with that said Danny Garcia obviously lying. He wants the easy route back to Thurman. I'm still interested to see how he does against Brandon Rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X