Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-16-2017, 10:18 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,100,011,000,236,686.00
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 
Default Im revoking all Floyd passes of those fake Floyd fans who fell victim to MAYHATE

Doesn't matter what Floyd does, the MAYHATERS will ***** and moan. So this fight against McGregor is nothing new.

Floyd gave 20 years, 20 YEARS to the sport.

Singlehandedly created a finacial lane for boxing despite MMAs growing popularity.

CLEANED UP THE SPORT OF RAMPANT PED USE.

Now he creates another lane for boxing to have continued financial success by crossing over.....what does he get?

And you so called Floyd Fans that listen to the haters rhetoric should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

SELL OUT. UNCLE BOBS.

Listening to ****ing de la hoya? And Bob arum, both who whishes their fighters had half the deal Floyd will get.

You know a fake Floyd fan when he refers to himself as a "Flo mo".

Where they do that at?

Just goes to show some men allow others to label them and they wear that label with pride all while spewing the haters gospel.

They even go as far as say let's boycott!

Pathetic.

YOUR FLOYD PASS HAS BEEN REVOKED.

YES IM TALKING TO YOU.
Dosumpthin is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2017, 10:20 AM #2
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10378 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,018,856,567,090,584,748,032.00
Total Points: 51,067,492,312,529,233,772,544.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post
Doesn't matter what Floyd does, the MAYHATERS will ***** and moan. So this fight against McGregor is nothing new.

Floyd gave 20 years, 20 YEARS to the sport.

Singlehandedly created a finacial lane for boxing despite MMAs growing popularity.

CLEANED UP THE SPORT OF RAMPANT PED USE.

Now he creates another lane for boxing to have continued financial success by crossing over.....what does he get?

And you so called Floyd Fans that listen to the haters rhetoric should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

SELL OUT. UNCLE BOBS.

Listening to ****ing de la hoya? And Bob arum, both who whishes their fighters had half the deal Floyd will get.

You know a fake Floyd fan when he refers to himself as a "Flo mo".

Where they do that at?

Just goes to show some men allow others to label them and they wear that label with pride all while spewing the haters gospel.

They even go as far as say let's boycott!

Pathetic.

YOUR FLOYD PASS HAS BEEN REVOKED.

YES IM TALKING TO YOU.
are you talking about the NWORD?
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:28 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
are you talking about the NWORD?
I'm talking about the feminization of my strong brothers by accepting ****sexual labels.

Take that race baiting elsewhere.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:18 PM #4
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

here i am and whats this shlt all about ?!?!?!?

dont like it that SOME may fans, lovingly referred to as flowmos, DONT CONDONE OR SUPPORT THIS BULLSHlT ?!?!?!?!? may wants to call ME a dumb fnck and is blatantly trying to rip ME off. hes hoping lm so big of a fan that i will BLINDLY give him x amount of $$$$$ ''just 'cause hes may ''.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

fnck it. maybe i should just email him my banking info and he can make withdraws as he sees fit

why are us may fans called flowmos ?!?!?! usually, other fan boys are all bitter because our guy humbled THEIR guy. when their hero FAILS THEM, its name calling time.

why are fan boys ''bad'' for any sport ?!?!?!? BECAUSE OF SHlT LIKE THIS !!!!!!

fan boys are incapable of being HONEST and SELF THINKING.

''of course a hall of fame, life long PROFESSIONAL boxer SHOULD FIGHT an mma guy with a 0-0;0 record and charge me $100. it makes perfect sense !!!!!!''

Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 12:25 PM #5
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,100,008,329,216.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

necca stfu!!
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:22 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5183 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Floyd is T.B.E.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:01 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14884 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,714,334,071,682,368,251,363,328.00
Total Points: 1,714,334,071,682,368,251,363,328.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

the 'black and proud' crew are working overtime now this fight has been announced
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:04 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1373 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,168,594.31
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

cleaned up the sport of rampant ped use? didn't fighters in his own gym get popped
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:14 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
cleaned up the sport of rampant ped use? didn't fighters in his own gym get popped
Hi hater.

Welcome to my thread of truth and reality.

The truth - men are responsible for their own actions. Only haters and women try and hold Floyd responsible for their OWN actions.

The reality is goofies like you believed VADA when Margaret and Victor told you they were educating athletes in the dangers of PED use.

Naive idiots that you are don't realize athletes will naturally seek an advantage. How did their poster ANDRE BERTO make out? He used Victor Contes services and signed up to VADA - only to be busted for PEDS - and have conte act as if he doesn't even know the guy. What happened to all that education?

Stupid idiots don't understand the significance of WADAs Athlete Biologic Passport testing - which USADA must adhere to -

So yes, Floyd introduced more stringent testing by making it MANDATORY DESPITE WHAT YOU [email protected] SAY. Thanks to Floyd's bravery, ADOS like VADA and USADA now are mandatory for boxing and MMA.

Bye hater.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:16 PM #10
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,100,008,329,216.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
lololol wont even be surprise if it was floyd himself who provided the goods!
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fake, fans, floyd, passes, revoking

User Tag List