Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hardcore MMA fans, Dana, and MMA writers make it impossible for people to like MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS feels the exact same way I do.... can't stand MMA and its because of the fans and that clown joke ass dana white. I got this one f**got ass buddy saying boxing is dying all the time but he only comes over to watch pacquiao and mayweather. Every time I invite him over for Rios, matthysse, maidana, bradley/provodnikov fights, paul williams a few years bacl, kirkland/anguluo and these types of fights he doesn't come. Then he says every fight he watches is boring and a mismatch.

Him and many other mma fans hate on mayweather.... yet they love GSP hahah its funny, hes the good guy mayweather of UFC. I rememver multiple mma fans telling me GSP/koschuk was an epic fight even though it was completely one sided and GSP took a boxing approach but instead of throwing combos he only threw a jab... yet they think boxing is boring. These guys are ****ing clowns.

Comment

it's a 'meh' sport for me too. I'll watch it if there's nothing else on and only if it's someone like Silva, Jones or GSP.

If Silva fought Jones or GSP i'd have some hype too but other than that I don't really care, last night I went to bed instead of waiting for the main event... couldn't be bothered, that's my general feel with MMA.

Comment

Tyson is sort of a sellout saying that. It's because Dana gives him such special treatment, saying he has a "Bieber effect" on his fighters. Tyson saying MMA fighters have more passion is a huge insult to the sport that made him who he was. We've had so many great fights the last 3 years alone. Wars. GSP fights are hump fests.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          TS feels the exact same way I do.... can't stand MMA and its because of the fans and that clown joke ass dana white. I got this one f**got ass buddy saying boxing is dying all the time but he only comes over to watch pacquiao and mayweather. Every time I invite him over for Rios, matthysse, maidana, bradley/provodnikov fights, paul williams a few years bacl, kirkland/anguluo and these types of fights he doesn't come. Then he says every fight he watches is boring and a mismatch.

Him and many other mma fans hate on mayweather.... yet they love GSP hahah its funny, hes the good guy mayweather of UFC. I rememver multiple mma fans telling me GSP/koschuk was an epic fight even though it was completely one sided and GSP took a boxing approach but instead of throwing combos he only threw a jab... yet they think boxing is boring. These guys are ****ing clowns.
          the pacquiao/marquez 4 undercard was a snoozer. did he at least watch mares/de leon on mayweather's last undercard? i hate people who watch pacquiao and mayweather fights but only tune into the main event. and as a maidana fan, you HAVE to get him to watch maidana/lopez. that is a can't miss fight. and at that last paragraph. yeah, that's when you know guys don't understand the sport of boxing.

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
          Tyson is sort of a sellout saying that. It's because Dana gives him such special treatment, saying he has a "Bieber effect" on his fighters. Tyson saying MMA fighters have more passion is a huge insult to the sport that made him who he was. We've had so many great fights the last 3 years alone. Wars. GSP fights are hump fests.
          tyson is a media puppet now a days. he'll say anything to keep the money flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            the pacquiao/marquez 4 undercard was a snoozer. did he at least watch mares/de leon on mayweather's last undercard? i hate people who watch pacquiao and mayweather fights but only tune into the main event. and as a maidana fan, you HAVE to get him to watch maidana/lopez. that is a can't miss fight. and at that last paragraph. yeah, that's when you know guys don't understand the sport of boxing.

tyson is a media puppet now a days. he'll say anything to keep the money flowing.
            nope he didnt watch mares/de leon he was there but talked kept leaving the room, didnt pay any attention when i told him too. Actually the whole undercard was pretty good except the decision of rosado/love fight yet he didnt watch any.

Maidana lopez will be sick yet so many of these people saying boxing is dying wont see it and wont appreciate great wars like that one will be

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              I think the whole idea of two grown, half naked men molesting one another is kind of the biggest turn off.
              That's closex minded bro. You always make solid quotes. Mma is a legite combat sport. Its in our beloved sports genre. You don't gotta like it but respect it.

Comment

Boxing has worse fans than MMA.

Comment

mma is not even a sport

two big guys rolling on the ground rubbing their private part
                  in to each others face.

Comment

Yes. The stereotypical MMA fanboys have made it very hard to enjoy the sport for many years now.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      yeah it does bother me a bit cause it seems like they only look at guys like mayweather and pacquiao and generalize the sport based on their fights (his mosley and bradley fights were pretty lackluster) . i'm sure most of the people who say "boxing is dying" haven't watched fights like rios/alvarado II or bradley/provodnikov this year. it is what it is though, it's just casual fans that don't necessarily understand or watch the sport (only the big fights). as for mma, i'm a fan of it, but as of late i only tune in if there's a fight or fighter i'm interested in that i know will make for a good fight.
                      Anyone who says boxing is dying isn't watching enough or know enough boxing.

No offense to anyone lol

Comment

Working...
                      X