Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's convictions would make it near impossible for him to fight in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like the next REACH for an Excuse as to why this fight SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Ive got in my head that it was assault but i could be way off
      Yeah it must be something like that.

Comment

Public indecency/Public Exposure.

Comment

AJ is the A side. He can make big money without fighting Wilder. I don't think he would fight Wilder in the States even if he could.Of course Wilder wants the fight in the USA but you can't always get what you want. If Wilder really wants to fight AJ I think he has to fight him in the UK or not fight him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            AJ is the A side. He can make big money without fighting Wilder. I don't think he would fight Wilder in the States even if he could.Of course Wilder wants the fight in the USA but you can't always get what you want. If Wilder really wants to fight AJ I think he has to fight him in the UK or not fight him at all.
            how many times are you all going to say this? that's understood but in this situation the a side is whoever offers the most money, I understand technically he is the A side but I haven't heard of a bigger offer from hearn since he got his questions answered. he also was going to fight miller here...why Hearn didn't just offer wilder a percentage is beyond me at least offer 65/35 and let the negotiantions take it to 60/40 in favor of aj. this way its no question that its in the uk. but to say wilder isn't worth a percentage didn't make sense to me. I don't see how anyone could disagree

Comment

It’s not all about money. Joshua can afford to turn down the offer any take less for a better deal. That’s why he is the a side, he can decide his own fate. Wilder can to an extent but he really has no where else to go in the same way Joshua does have other options

Comment

Working...
              X