Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its gonna be almost impossible for Molina to get big fights now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think too many people will care to see Molina fight anyways, know I don't. Okay, so you fought a style that was probably gonna get you the win but boxing isn't just about winning. You have to impress fans and be an interesting watch. I'll go out on a limb and say not many people enjoyed watching Carlos Molina last night.

Comment

Dont care much about Molina but Kirkland is going to get KTFO soon.

Kirkland is the new Devon Alexander. Cant win against lesser opponents? Dont worry, your promoter or "advisor" will help ya out with a win!

Dude already been KO'd by a bum, and yesterday was exposed that he cant box.

Dude a fraud, a judah, definition of a ***** and a paper champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        The holding was unbearable to watch .... Molina did so much holding and stuff but the ref let it all go .... Kirkland complained and the ref shushed him.
        To be honest, the ref let Molina get away with quite a bit of infractions. The excessive holding, head butting, and practically any thing else that comes to mind. Molina certainly does not have a fan friendly style. To be honest, who wants to spend their hard earned money to see someone stink a place out. I certainly did not know where Kirkland's mind was last night. He really looked bad. I am surprised he did not throw some upper cuts at Molina. Molina constantly came in with his head low. Ann Wolf said it best in the corner when she said, "That MF is fighting dirty." She also admitted that James was
        losing the fight. Hats off to Ann for her honesty.

Comment

Working...
        X