KSI vs Logan Paul set to break Mayweather/Pac PPV record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KSI takes it.
    Jake Paul takes it.

KSI VS Jake Paul super fight afterwards.

Comment

No way I'm paying for this shyte. I'll watch it after if Logan Paul gets KO'd.... what a fecking prick

Comment

I have no idea who these guys are, but that Logan Paul dude has a very punchable face.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I’d certainly rate these idiots higher than the ones who paid to see a guy 49-0 fight a guy in his debut
          Let's not pretend like the 49-0 guy was not 40 years old and coming out of a two year retirement. While the guy making his boxing debut was in his 20's, physically bigger and a two time champion in a sport that is probably more physically demanding than boxing is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            I know who Logan Paul is for that disgraceful Japan fiasco, but who the hell is KSI? It seems like a new youtuber with 10 gorillion subscribers emerges full formed from the ether every couple of days and I just can't keep track any more. Getting too old for this crap.
            dont really know for what KSI is popular, but he already had one YouTube boxing match lol.

Actually it was somewhat entertaining, because the garbage defense and missing cardio makes for a stupid, but fun fight.
            Im just amazed that they put betting Odds on those fights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
              KSI vs Logan Paul a PPV YouTube official boxing fight is set to break Mayweathers and Pacquiaos PPV record that was set a few years ago!

So, with this in mind, are you one of those that will be paying for this PPV boxing fight?
              It’s not a network PPV, it’s a YouTube PPV so is irrelevant in terms of numbers compared to May-Pac, May-Mac, DLH-May etc

Comment

Working...
              X