No announcement yet.

Have any of your exes died already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    DAMN bro thats crazy! So she was like murdered while on vacay in Cambodia? I didnt know Cambodia was sketchy like that.

You hear all these white girls getting kidnapped in other parts of the world.

Sorry to hear bro. Were you guys serious?
    No few months nothing major wasn’t gutted or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      It’s all law of averages.
      You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zero Delay again.

Thanks bro you a good dude. I know I was fine, but death is a mofo and mind***** for us all I appreciate the supportive posts and responses here.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon masrani View Post
        No few months nothing major wasn’t gutted or nothing.
        IF you don't mind talking about, did she go vacay there alone? I'm wondering if this happened to her because she traveled alone and not with a group of friends or anything?

What part of Cambodia was she in? I was actually thinking about visiting Cambodia next year. I remember Jay-Z and Beyonce went there like few years back.

Comment

actually bro now that we on this, I just realized like almost every summer that I'm single I have a fling and its usually with a big tittttay girl and she either does me wrong or grows cold on me by the end of summer.

HA I was talking to this other girl, she was totally on my nuts all year, we hooked up twice and now she growing cold on me all of a sudden. She went from texting me right back to Texting me a few hours later to texting me next day to not texting me back at all lol.
          Who are you...Danny Zuko?

Comment

Not yet but I do fantasize about brutally murdering some of my ex's

There's all this... impossible anger and frustration with some of them where you can't see a way out. You do one thing, you'll still be unsatisfied, you do the opposite you'll still hate them, and killing them is the only way to go.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-14-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Yeah. she fell asleep and drown while watching a DVD and taking a bath after taking ketamine.

she wasn't much of a drug user either. Just a recreational user from time to time.

Comment

HA I was talking to this other girl, she was totally on my nuts all year, we hooked up twice and now she growing cold on me all of a sudden. She went from texting me right back to Texting me a few hours later to texting me next day to not texting me back at all lol.
                Basically you didn't satisfy her sexually. she probably give you another chance after the first time but after the second time, she realised that's as good as it gets with you and has moved onto someone that can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Who are you...Danny Zuko?

I was about to google who was Danny Zuko, then you put the gif below lol.

Its funny I think in real life Travolta is the biggest in the closet **** of all time. I mean he's been busted more than any A-lister trying to get a rub and tug from male massage therapists all over the world. Most of them he paid off to keep them silent.

But I never really watched Grease always thought it was super gay, but the chicks love it for some reason. But yeah all the summer time flings always mind ***** me it is really that a summer time flings, so you can't catch feelings I guess is the m.o.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Not yet but I do fantasize about brutally murdering some of my ex's

There's all this... impossible anger and frustration with some of them where you can't see a way out. You do one thing, you'll still be unsatisfied, you do the opposite you'll still hate them, and killing them is the only way to go.
                    yeah bro I think it was definitely a blessing in disguise that she moved away so we didnt have to bump into each other at the same parties and clubs. She was actually a big raver, so I stayed away from raves and just hit the bars and clubs cause I didnt want to bump into her.

But she moved away for school and never came back. She needed an intervention since she kept doing drugs while all her friends even those thugs and other ravers all grew up went to college got real jobs and moved on. she stayed in the rave scene pretending to be some famous DJ.

I think the best thing for a toxic ex is for them to move away. I could not imagine living in the same town as a toxic ex. That be the worst!

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zero Delay again.

Thanks bro you a good dude. I know I was fine, but death is a mofo and mind***** for us all I appreciate the supportive posts and responses here.
                      If ya wanna chat get back to me or I’ll fly stateside

Comment

Working...
                      X