No announcement yet.

South Africa to amend Constitution to make it legal to take white owned lands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    the country is already a crime-ridden ****hole outside of the white areas. blacks think reclaiming the farmlands will fix all their problems, when they are just eliminating a food source lol.

Same thing happened in Zimbabwe.

What amazes me is how the media has failed to cover it, or condemn the ANC's actions.

Nor have the offered safe havens to the white farmer who's lives who are at risked.

Amazes me how they are people on here support the actions of rapist, child rapist, and murders.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Same thing happened in Zimbabwe.

What amazes me is how the media has failed to cover it, or condemn the ANC's actions.

Nor have the offered safe havens to the white farmer who's lives who are at risked.

Amazes me how they are people on here support the actions of rapist, child rapist, and murders.
      mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda outlets for the same elite that push for mass migration from the third world thru diversity is our strength nonsense. you can see how reporting what's really going on in South Africa would cut into their little agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Reminds me of this screenshot I came across somewhere online

Gave me a good laugh. I wouldn't say I have a stance on reparations myself doe.
        Hell No to the first one and yes (morally) to the second one. Although that isn’t a very good example.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... by "Bure" I suspect you mean Dutch Afrikaans, right?...
          Da sigur amic

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
            Da sigur amic
            ............................. (correction: "Da, sigur, amice!")

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I asked for another way to get the property back without violence and no one has provided a response. I don’t know a way where land stolen is going to be willingly returned to people because it’s the right thing to do.

These farmers are in stolen land. Yes they developed it but that doesn’t change how it was obtained. The blame should be placed on the previous govt. we should be able to simply say their wrongs were so egregious that they need to be corrected.

Just tell me a nonviolent way to get this done. But I think you don’t feel it needs to be done.
              Well you could create co-ops, profit sharing, you could tax them a bit more and use the funds to get people off the ground in another way. Dude there are many ways that this issue could be addressed without acting like a bunch of ****ing gangsters.

And me being opposed to thug actions has nothing to do with whether or not I think something needs to be done. I don't know enough about they South African history to really say one way or the other. What I do know is that if they do this, it won't work out well. What they need to do is sit down and find some kind of middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                Well you could create co-ops, profit sharing, you could tax them a bit more and use the funds to get people off the ground in another way. Dude there are many ways that this issue could be addressed without acting like a bunch of ****ing gangsters.

And me being opposed to thug actions has nothing to do with whether or not I think something needs to be done. I don't know enough about they South African history to really say one way or the other. What I do know is that if they do this, it won't work out well. What they need to do is sit down and find some kind of middle ground.
                I respect you and the points you're making. I always enjoy your perspective on these type of topics even though we don't always agree because it makes me think.

I can respect your point but I am taking this stand because part of me hates that the context of how the lands were acquired is being all but forgotten.

These farmers got the land only because they are white. Now they are losing it only because they are white-which may not be fair but it is consistent with how the land was obtained.

You have compassion for the farmers because they are the victims of unfair actions. My compassion is for the other victims. victims that have suffered longer, that IMO ought to be taken care of.

This is yet another example where black people are asked to accept being treated inhumanely, not get compensated it, and to react to violent oppression non violently. Frankly, I've had enough of that.

Maybe it's time that the ancestors and families of those that treated us with such contempt, racism, violence and oppression get treated the same way, even if that sparks violence.

I think it's time for some other group to turn the other cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I respect you and the points you're making. I always enjoy your perspective on these type of topics even though we don't always agree because it makes me think.

I can respect your point but I am taking this stand because part of me hates that the context of how the lands were acquired is being all but forgotten.

These farmers got the land only because they are white. Now they are losing it only because they are white-which may not be fair but it is consistent with how the land was obtained.

You have compassion for the farmers because they are the victims of unfair actions. My compassion is for the other victims. victims that have suffered longer, that IMO ought to be taken care of.

This is yet another example where black people are asked to accept being treated inhumanely, not get compensated it, and to react to violent oppression non violently. Frankly, I've had enough of that.

Maybe it's time that the ancestors and families of those that treated us with such contempt, racism, violence and oppression get treated the same way, even if that sparks violence.

I think it's time for some other group to turn the other cheek.
                  I feel for both sides. It is a ****ty situation where there is no magic bullet to fix things. What I can't understand for the life of me is why people would want to reenact policies that helped create these problems. I get the frustration, but this policy isn't the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    I feel for both sides. It is a ****ty situation where there is no magic bullet to fix things. What I can't understand for the life of me is why people would want to reenact policies that helped create these problems. I get the frustration, but this policy isn't the answer.
                    Theodore and the white nationalists in this thread are pissed off because the gov't is taking this land in this manner. Imagine how black south africans must feel watching people claim land that the gov't took from your parents and grandparents by murdering or arresting them illegally? Then day after day, year after year watching them earn wealth off that land why you are forced to exist in poverty?

What would THAT do to you?

You are correct, there is no magic bullet. The gov't doing this might just be the least violent way this land gets returned to its rightful owners.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Theodore and the white nationalists in this thread are pissed off because the gov't is taking this land in this manner. Imagine how black south africans must feel watching people claim land that the gov't took from your parents and grandparents by murdering or arresting them illegally? Then day after day, year after year watching them earn wealth off that land why you are forced to exist in poverty?

What would THAT do to you?

You are correct, there is no magic bullet. The gov't doing this might just be the least violent way this land gets returned to its rightful owners.
                      Yeah Zimbabwe turned out great didn't it?

Do you support rapes and murders of white people?

Comment

Working...
                      X