Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think the move to sheffield helped bjs although it wasn't purely for boxing reasons he left to go there his young cousin quhey Saunders was killed earlier this year in essex by fellow travellers. Saunders moved so he can get retribution with his,family whilst getting out the area to not arouse suspicion
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8060106.html
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-17-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• I just realised that this Low-Life-Kevin became a verry good boxer now. Hes not the joke i thought he is or that he once was! Hes pretty good! Well done Low-Life-Kevin! He often looked beatable against weak opposition but he delivers when he needs to deliver!
      He realy is like a small Tyson Fury!
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 12-17-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• No need for the clowning or show boating!

Let him step up to the next level and see if that is acceptable behavior?

I bet not!

Comment

• Originally posted by sayf View Post
          This is likely the truth. the chances of beating Canelo on the cards if your name isn't Mayweather is 0. Canelo wins all rounds on judges score cards unless it was completely dominant, but even then it's not guaranteed.

The fact is BJS doesn't have the power to stop Canelo, his only hope would be to dominate like he did today, which is unlikely because Canelo is not a one dimensional fighter like Lemieux. Canelo can box as well as punch.

I think in conclusion, there's no chance he beats Canelo unless he lands a miracle punch, not because he doesn't have the skill, but just because it's Canelo and he's not a allowed to lose to a "Euro Bum".
          So in your opinion there is no way Canelo would beat Saunders legitimately???? That's kind of stupid sht to say. So you filled out the excuse card already???

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Maybe you meant it differently, but they won't fight him after seeing this. It's easier to prepare for and fight each other. Both were waiting to see how this one went. Now, maybe not sure they want it.

Saunders would make both GGG and Canelo look like mummies if he's on point like tonight. It was mesmerizing to watch him.
            Lol. Exactly how is that performance better than golovkins?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              back in Dec 2015, when Golovkin offered Saunders a paltry 1.5mil (which was ridiculous)..... and then rushed off to fight Wade/Brook, with NO counter-offer.....

..... did you guys REALLY think that Golovkin suddenly changed his mind, and walked away from his "dream"..... ?

Saunders was just the latest in a long line of skillful fighters who exploit movement that Golovkin found a reason not to fight..... "dreams" and all

Jacobs was a mando, and Canelo was a payday.

1) it is clearly obvious that 1.5mil was ABSURD

2) despite it being plainly obvious to knowledgeable observers..... I have a link where Abel Sanchez admits that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

3) despite those two facts, you mugs called me a hater, just for stating the obvious
              GGG ducking saunders after saunders wanted no part of him for years? Lol. Carry on troll boy. Saunders publicly came out numerous times saying he wants no part of ggg. And lol at 1.5 being low for a guy that can't even sell out in his own hometown. Stop spreading lies on the forum.

Comment

• Fair play Bill, that was a fucking clinic.

Comment

• Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux Punch-stats

Comment

• Saunders destroyed the inferior Lemieux and is a legit Brit

I thought Lemieux would win the fight outright at home and as the better fighter. Totally wrong as I bet Lemmie heavily to win. Saunders could be the best middleweight in the world. Make a Jacobs vs BJ fight next.

Comment

• So Lemieux is saying he had a hurt hand now too. God I hate excuses. He got humiliated in his home town.

Comment

Working...
                      X