Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs 40 year old Vitali Klitschko (who wins)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder vs 40 year old Vitali Klitschko (who wins)?

Or the Vitali Klitschko from the Samuel Peter fight vs the current Deontay Wilder. Who wins?
    Deontay Wilder
    26.15%
    Vitali Klitschko
    73.85%

Vitali would beat Wilder right now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

klitsko ALWAYS had trouble fighting people his size. klitsko has been KO'd by lesser quality of opponents more than once. D.Wilder would drop & step on him like a cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        klitsko ALWAYS had trouble fighting people his size. klitsko has been KO'd by lesser quality of opponents more than once. D.Wilder would drop & step on him like a cigarette.
        Wilder is better than Lewis? Wow even for this place that's idiotic.

Vitali was never dropped and faired well against big dudes. I think he's never trailed in a fight and he fought at least 15-20 fighters better than Stiverne. And his resume isn't even that good either.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Vitali not Wlad. Vitali beats Wilder half to death and Wlad with Manny in his corner does the same but in a much more boring fashion.

Vitali would brutalize Wilder.

Comment

They both have/had great jabs but Vitali used is more. I think Wilder might be two athletic for Vitali who was not light on his feet at all. I give a slight (very slight) edge to Wilder

Comment

At 40+ years old Vitali gets beat up pretty badly.
              You can't leave the ring for years and come back at that age.
              Wilder can punch and that's the big difference along with being very mobile.

Vitali was a tough kid but don't start singing about his talents. He was an average guy who would get beat up by all the greats!

Ray

Comment

Vitali tweaks both knees entering the ring between the ropes...the bell rings, he's limping around and is a sitting duck...

Deontay dashes forward and throws a haymaker that connects to the top of Vitali's head...it shatters Vitali's pelvis...

Comment

Wildtards are so funny.

Comment

Vit seen me coming up in the WBC rankings and got spooked into retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X