Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poll just added.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      call me a dumb ass but i'm not the lonely virgin who makes alt accounts on boxingscene.

you've been reported to the mods, alt accounts are forbidden.
      Dude this is my first account on this website and also it's obviously a joke can't believe I actually have to say that on a sentence that has Bigfoot in it .

Comment

They need to compensate for their small penises somehow.

Comment

We shouldn't have access to military weapons.

Comment

2017 squirrels arent like those musket day squirrels. In another 20 years might need a low caliber nuke to take out one of those feisty bastards.

Also if someone is gonna try to rob me I need to shoot him 43 times in 12 seconds. I think that's a fair trade off for trying to rob me.

Comment

I'm the first to vote yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                why can't you weirdo gun "enthusiasts" just stick to weapons that are actually useful for self defense like a 9mm handgun? WTF r you gonna do with an AR-variant with extended mag and mods to make it shoot faster?

"but...but muh hunting doe"

fuck out of here.

you gun toting idiots are so prone to violence and snapping as soon as you find out your wife cheated on you with a BBC. no movie theaters, concert venues or school campuses are safe after you get mad. Weirdo losers need to learn how to control your anger and not mow down hundreds of people because you "got mad".

Look boy, I have a collection of arms.
                My HK 91 speaks fluent .308.
                I got a glock, and two baretta 9mm for close quarter contact.

Mine are in my gun safe in Cali.

Second Amendment my liberal fool.
                Plus, I'm not worried about BBC, which always seems to be on your mind.

The **** head in Vegas had an illegally converted assault rifle. A fool can get a 30 year federal prison sentence, for possession alone.he obviously had high capacity clips too.

You don't know **** about guns, war, or tactics.

Comment

I love hunting deer with an uzi but maybe that's just me

Comment

Sup, I see you boy.!

Comment

i have questions. Do you even have a job? How many accounts do you have in this forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X