Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO you think mosley is telling fibs?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO you think mosley is telling fibs?????

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/25...twitter-boxing

Back alley fights, 1 million under the table?????????????

i knew he threw the Floyd fight. had him dead in front of him and never threw his left hook, kept throwing wide right hands and arm punches.

Comment

Everyone knows 38 year old mosley threw the floyd fight.. They paid him well. He had floyd DEAD and switched to holding and throwing pitty pat punches as soon as he saw that

Comment

"Everyone knows 38 year old mosley threw the floyd fight.. They paid him well. He had floyd DEAD and switched to holding and throwing pitty pat punches as soon as he saw that"

Fascinating...Is boxing an evil mans sport haha?? My uncles says it's filled with a bunch of slave drivers and pimps...I'm starting to think he is on to something here..

Comment

Can't trust anything in this sport...

NExt I'll find out margarito threw the Pc fight

Comment

"i knew he threw the Floyd fight. had him dead in front of him and never threw his left hook, kept throwing wide right hands and arm punches."

Source????

Comment

"i knew he threw the Floyd fight. had him dead in front of him and never threw his left hook, kept throwing wide right hands and arm punches.

Everyone knows 38 year old mosley threw the floyd fight.. They paid him well. He had floyd DEAD and switched to holding and throwing pitty pat punches as soon as he saw that"

Why would he hit Floyd that hard if he threw the fight. I'm not denying it but he nearly dropped Floyd with that punch...

Comment

Mosley should go on some more of these Twitter rants . Super interesting to read .

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  "i knew he threw the Floyd fight. had him dead in front of him and never threw his left hook, kept throwing wide right hands and arm punches.

Everyone knows 38 year old mosley threw the floyd fight.. They paid him well. He had floyd DEAD and switched to holding and throwing pitty pat punches as soon as he saw that"

Why would he hit Floyd that hard if he threw the fight. I'm not denying it but he nearly dropped Floyd with that punch...
                  he didn't know Floyd had such a bad chin. he had to tone it down after that

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    "i knew he threw the Floyd fight. had him dead in front of him and never threw his left hook, kept throwing wide right hands and arm punches."

Source????
                    source-reality

Comment

Working...
                    X