No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oA2o View Post
    Roach is making a big miscalculation. Floyd stood his ground to prevent Mosley from getting full extension. Floyd destroyed him, plain and simple. I have never seen Mosley rocked so many times in one fight. Perfect performance by Floyd. I love Pac Man but Floyd will knock him out in 9..
    real talk i feel the same way

Comment

• He's NOW flat footed? U gotta be ****tin' me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
        eh, i don't see it. it seems to be like he stayed in the pocket more vs shane.
        In the pocket? Being in front of your opponent for much of the fight and standing in the pocket are not exactly the same thing, as far as I know.

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
        i think in 2 years or 3 we'll start to see a slight slip in his "gifts" but i wouldn't count on it. have you seen floyd sr's arms?
        Ashcroft, are you serious?

You're actually citing Floyd Sr.'s geriatrically impressive muscle-tone as evidence that Floyd won't be showing signs of accumulative decline in his athletic ability by his late 30's?

Newsflash - he already has experienced decline in those abilities. Floyd himself said as much in a recent interview.

Comment

• mayweather/manny

These are definitely the two best fighters with different but exciting styles. Anyone could win. I expect a hearns/hagler high octane fight lasting 5 rounds. Mayweather by knockout.

Comment

• Freddy is so funny to me

Its so funny how he comes up with these things. Freddy Roach knows in his heart of hearts that he was thoroughly impressed at the versatility of the Pretty Boy. So much so that he had to try to spin it in his on mind that Floyd just can't be that complete of a fighter. SEE, in his mind Mayweather had always been this elusive passive boxer with speed and skill. But this last performance by Money May was something totally different all together. This time around he was this calulated and agressive marksman who could not miss his shot. He hit Shane everytime he wanted too while maintaining his defensive posture and walked him down like a bounty hunter closing in on his man. Its ok Mr.Roach I understand why its so hard to believe that Floyd is so complete because in all due respect Pac is really nothing more than a super sonic brawler with little to no real boxing technique. He has great hand speed and and throws punches from many angles but lacks greatly in the fine art of boxing such as defence and can easily be countered by great boxers such as JMM or Money May. Please don't get me wrong, Pac is a great fighter the greatest in the sport of boxing today but Mayweather is a great boxer and that's the name of the sport-BOXING!!!!! Mayweather is brash and and very outspoken even arrogent but there is no denying the boxing skill this man has. He very well could be the Greatest Pure Boxer of all TIMES! Think SkILLS!! OH yeah They keep the bills Paid! Straight cash or MONEY!

Comment

• Its simple

Freddie Roach...you're obsessed.....Pac...you're afraid.....all these Pac fans(outta the woodworks), if it hasn't been beaten into your head enough already...NOBODY, and i repeat NOBODY turns down a chance to fight the best P4P fighter in the world for more money than he has probably made in his entire career over having a teaspoon of blood drawn.....it's that simple....Scared +guilty divided by unwilling to accept the truth= Pac......and Ive been visiting this site for a long long time, just recently joined and decided I couldn't take reading all this BS anymore....Floyd will be dancing over Pac's body if they ever meet in the ring.....

Comment

• Stop pickin on my boy Freddie.....

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                freddie roach is just having fun with his trash talk thats all!!!! i think the manny pacman and floyd mayweather fight will eventually happen hopefully soon so we all can see this great matchup of the worlds 2 best boxers and see if the fight is worth our money!!!
                I agree with MR.CHICANITO.

Roach is far too close to Pac to be able to rely on him for unbiased comments, when it comes to Manny or to Mayweather.

Regarding anyone else, or pertaining to boxing in general..... Freddie is a boxing wiki. But when it comes to Mayweather or Pacquiao, Freddie is a Manny cheerleader
                Just like you would want, or even expect, from your coach.

Me too MR.C..... I would pay double to see this fight, what a cracker.
                If it gets made, I hope you enjoy the fight bro.

Comment

• Roach says Cotto is slipping and *****s say Pac was ducking Mosely and thats why he fought Cotto instead of Mosley.

But Roach says floyd is losing his legs and suddenly his observations don't mean ****.

Cherry Pick Cherry Pick Cherry Pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
                    LMAO
                    I wonder why Pacquiao fans don't hang on to Roach's every word when he says stuff like, "Mayweather took something out of Hatton... he's not the same", "Oscar was drained... I could see the tape where the ivy was in his arm... he was dehydrated", "Shane Mosely is not getting the fight if he doesn't make 142 because we don't want to give him any advantages... this is a business, Mosely is too risky and not enough money", "Floyd will run all night and make it boring fight" in regards to Mosely

but when he says **** like "Floyd's has no power at WW and he's flat footed" that **** becomes gospel?
                    Yeah LMAO.

Back in the 1920's, several US states would sterilise kids for returning a very low SAT score..... eugenics, in the guise of public concern.

I vote that we bring in worldwide boxing SAT's.....
                    anyone who watched the Mayweather / Mosley fight last Saturday night and concluded that.....
                    1. Mayweather has no power at WW
                    2. Mayweather is a flat-footed fighter

Drop em, turn around, and place your nuts on that block of wood.....

Freddie keeps his nuts coz he's only joshin y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
                      at least he was coming off a win
                      That was a mean dig to the body bro

Comment

Working...
                      X