United States Government patent on the H1N1 Virus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
    cause they just started giving it.. "pat"

I'm suggesting that..there's not been cases in years..and now there's a "pandemic" ..after having unfrozen the solider to harvest the flu for a vaccine..odd..
    Where did you get this soldier crap? There was an H1N1 outbreak in the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Where did you get this soldier crap? There was an H1N1 outbreak in the 70s.
      yes I know since I said it before in my post.. but they claim they are different versions of swine flu..is it the same or not? It was in the news about the soldiers

they have a vaccine for it in the 70's..yet they claimed all this was new..the swine flu was new the vaccine was new.. what is it..new or not??

Comment

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ottsw...u02jun09.shtml

The 1918 virus pandemic was the direct result of TYPHUS FEVER VACCINES injected into millions of soldiers during the Great War (WW I). John D. Rockefeller labs and factories in China produced these Typhus vaccines in 1916 by harvesting pus from infected humans, injecting the infectious matter into pig hosts, then mixing the harvested contaminants into chicken egg albumin to be injected into human hosts as a “vaccine”.

Rockefeller, always a shrewd businessman, supplied both sides, (German as well as Allied armies) with his toxic and lethal vaccine brew. Immediately after vaccination, many soldiers fell ill with what was called at the time “Para-Typhoid” infection --- i.e. nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and killing pneumonia. Subsequent waves spread across the globe, killing as many as 50 million innocent souls worldwide. (Source: The Horrors of Vaccination – Higgins, 1921) Only much later did the world’s medical establishment wrongfully label and name the deadly recombinant virus accidentally spawned by Rockefeller’s vaccine the “1918 Spanish Flu”. Of course, Rockefeller’s multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical empire could not afford to label it what it really was: “Vaccine-Induced Disease of 1918”.

found that while i was looking for that news article

Comment

there was a swine flu outbreak in 1976, not sure if it was the same strain of pig flu though... doesn't matter though, we're all pigs now.

i heard some weird stuff on the radio the other day though, about american soldiers transporting the swine flu a few years ago and they said the vaccine gave them all cancer. population control indeed

Comment

Flu ain't ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
              http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ottsw...u02jun09.shtml

found that while i was looking for that news article
              From the front page of that website:

Educate-Yourself.org is a free educational forum dedicated to the dissemination of accurate information in the use of natural, non-pharmaceutical medicines and alternative healing therapies in the treatment of disease conditions. Free Energy, Earth Changes, and the growing reality of Big Brother are also explored since survival itself in the very near future may well depend on self acquired skills to face the growing threats of bioterrorism, emerging diseases, and the continuing abridgement of constitutional liberties.
              It's another one of those paranoid New World Order websites based on lies, half truths and more lies.

If that's where you get your (mis)information it's no wonder you don't trust cheap and effective life saving administrations like vaccines. As soon as someone blames the Rockerfellas for something their credibility takes a hit.

The current swine flu is a new outbreak caused by a mutation in the H1N1 allowing it to be transmitted to humans. It is still H1N1 but it is a new mutation, exactly in keeping with gene and evolutionary theory.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                From the front page of that website:

It's another one of those paranoid New World Order websites based on lies, half truths and more lies.

If that's where you get your (mis)information it's no wonder you don't trust cheap and effective life saving administrations like vaccines. As soon as someone blames the Rockerfellas for something their credibility takes a hit.

The current swine flu is a new outbreak caused by a mutation in the H1N1 allowing it to be transmitted to humans. It is still H1N1 but it is a new mutation, exactly in keeping with gene and evolutionary theory.
                besides from this, they put mercury(amongst other chemicals) in the vaccine, that is very well know..how do you feel about taking mercury?
                The vid I posted before somewhere on here, has the guy admitting they put aids virus in some of the vaccines and laughing like it was nothing.

Comment

HO HO HO!
                  All I want for Christmas is my H1N1 vaccine.

Comment

besides from this, they put mercury(amongst other chemicals) in the vaccine, that is very well know..how do you feel about taking mercury?
                    Do you eat tuna?

Comment

Working...
                    X