Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating prosciutto after training (very good nutrition)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Racism? Where the hell do you see any racism here? I guess that's another case of a **** occidentalis seeing racism in everything, like a walking stereotype.
    Yes, learn what the word means. If one race does something better than another race, thats racism by definition.

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Westerners can only CRY because they will never have as good food.

I love my Balkan food.
    That's saying food Westerners eat isn't as good as your Balkan food because we are inferior. That is the EXACT definition of racism. You're a racist.
    Last edited by McNulty; 12-16-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Yes, learn what the word means. If one race does something better than another race, thats racism by definition.

That's saying food Westerners eat isn't as good as your Balkan food because we are inferior. That is the EXACT definition of racism. You're a racist.
      Wouldn't that be more nationalism? Westerners aren't exactly a race.

I don't know if that's exactly racism either way. A lot of people prefer food from their home country and believe the food from their home country is better than some other food they eat elsewhere.

And some prefer food from other countries as opposed to their home country. The pastries I ate in France were off the charts, far better than anything I ever ate in the UK or US.

It's no different than what I read about some actor stating that New York had the best food and restaurants in the US, far better than what he used to eat in Los Angeles.

Its an opinion on food.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Wouldn't that be more nationalism? Westerners aren't exactly a race.

I don't know if that's exactly racism either way. A lot of people prefer food from their home country and believe the food from their home country is better than some other food they eat elsewhere.

And some prefer food from other countries as opposed to their home country. The pastries I ate in France were off the charts, far better than anything I ever ate in the UK or US.

It's no different than what I read about some actor stating that New York had the best food and restaurants in the US, far better than what he used to eat in Los Angeles.

Its an opinion on food.
        PM sent.

Comment

balkan man, strong man.

Comment

How did this guy manage to claim an Italian food for the Balkans while dissing Western cuisine in the process?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              How did this guy manage to claim an Italian food for the Balkans while dissing Western cuisine in the process?
              Every country tries to claim prosciutto as their own.

Comment

No wonder you have brittle hands.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

Did you broke a nail writing that?.

Comment

Prosciutto di Parma is awesome and I grew up eating it. Parma is a city in the region of Italy my father is from.

But it is in no way healthy for you. Those Northern Italians go apeshit with the coldcuts and sodium. Prosciutto crudo (cured) prosciutto cotto (cooked), salumi, coppa, pancetta and/or mortadella is eaten with lunch and dinner. Even for breakfast sometimes. Prosciutto crudo or cotto focaccia sandwich is a popular breakfast. In some restaraunts I've been to in Italy, even the bottled water had sodium in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Prosciutto di Parma is awesome and I grew up eating it. Parma is a city in the region of Italy my father is from.

But it is in no way healthy for you. Those Northern Italians go apeshit with the coldcuts and sodium. Prosciutto crudo (cured) prosciutto cotto (cooked), salumi, coppa, pancetta and/or mortadella is eaten with lunch and dinner. Even for breakfast sometimes. Prosciutto crudo or cotto focaccia sandwich is a popular breakfast. In some restaraunts I've been to in Italy, even the bottled water had sodium in it.
                      I'm actually eating some as I read this, in honor of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X