Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia to Face Sergey Lipinets February 10 in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikey is all talk. he knows crawford would have beaten the dog **** out of him at 140 he knows what's up

Comment

• Limpnuts? awww mannn! I thought we were getting Easter

Comment

• 140 is Mikey's best bet. Gets schooled my Loma at 135 and Crawford too good for him at 147. I guess he'll stay at 140 for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
          140 is Mikey's best bet. Gets schooled my Loma at 135 and Crawford too good for him at 147. I guess he'll stay at 140 for the rest of his life.
          Loma could just move up TWO weight classes, just as he did to the older smaller guy last week. That is if he really wants to fight Mikey. ++their camps have already been discussing this fight, Mikey and Loma both train at the same gym and know each other really well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            hes not avoiding anyone. linares just went life and death with luke campbell lol, and whos easter beat exactly? Theres nothing to fear from either of them. lipinets is a solid enough fighter and maybe mikey is trying to work his way up to welterweight.
            YOu praise him for fighting at 140 instead of unifying his division. Yet criticize Crawford for being undisputed at 140

Can you stay consistent for once

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              Well we will never know FOR SURE.Like I said I would have picked him to win both but we can think all we like until its PROVEN its all just BS.And if you cant see that Mikey is avoiding any style except the one he likes best then your blinded by love or don't know boxing.Hell even Broner has no real footwork just stands there and does his poor mans (very poor)version of the Philly shell.
              They both pretty much priced themselves out from fighting Mikey. Linares with Oscar wanting options and then asking for a 50/50 split for a one off fight knowing that Linares isn't a big draw. They knew Mikey/Linares would sell out in SoCal where Linares barely had 2k for his last fight at the Forum.

Comment

• This is kinda disappointing IMO cause I thought we were getting the Easter unification. This is an easy W for Mikey, Garcia by KO

Comment

Dream on you WIIL NEVER SEE the Loma fight he just made sure of that.
                  Loma has been saying he wants to fight Mikey since last year. Like Mikey and Robert said, if he was serious about that he could have moved up this year and tested himself against other 135 lbs fighters to get acclimated. But Loma didn't, he kept bringing up smaller fighters up to 130 to fight. Loma is on record that he wouldn't go to 135 and have his first fight against Mikey. We all now that Loma will end up fighting another 130 no hoper and then move up to fight Beltran for the WBO title at 130.

Comment

Or maybe people need to realize that 140 is real weak right now.And I think THE RING rating are better but trans are good enough.But Lip does not deserve that high of rating when he fought ONE guy who was in top 15-20 and did not look that good.Even as weak as 140 is right now he don't belong at #2.Postal just one of to of head who should be rated higher.
                    You're right, 140 division is weak and Lipnets is a paper champ. Lipnets fought Kondo for the title and BoxRec has him ranked at 72.
                    That said, Lipnets is fun to watch but he's a couple of levels below Garcia.

Comment

• Not sure what everybody's crying about. Lipinets vs Mikey is a good fight, there are better fights out there, but it's a fun action fight

Comment

Working...
                      X