No announcement yet.

Is Crawford's career about to stall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He needs to leave Top Rank NOW!!!!! if he wants to be an ATG..those in house fights are pure bull****
    I agree tbh. I think he needs to move to 147 now tbh. He unified at 140 and there's nobody out there that could conceivably beat him at the weight. I think the cold war isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I believe Haymon is willing to work with Arum and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      PBC fighters would rather see him stay where he belongs. They want no part Crawford. Doe. Except probably Spence, who is also unwanted himself.
      Dont care who likes it or not..he needs to be able to fight everyone in his division

Comment

I'm not even sure if Thurman would have the courage to fight a high risk talent like Crawford. Thurman would most likely say the same thing when they tried to pit him against Spence, "He hasn't earned it yet doe." Swift, Porter, Berto, etc. would reject Crawford as well.

Spence would take Terence, but I highly doubt Crawford would want any part of Spence at this point.

So there's really nothing for him from the Haymon camp. I don't really mind Vargas as one of his 3 fights a year opponent next year if he decides to move up.
        PBC has all the talent at 147 save Horn and a past it Manny. He'll have to fight PBC fighters if he really wants to be a legend..

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
          LMAO. Top Rank have guided his career to make him a hometown draw, a unified champ, a star, a pound-for-pound number 1. They've got Pac, Horn, Vargas to feed him, all on ESPN. Top Rank will also have to branch out and grab more fighters if the ESPN deal is any sort of success.

And yet you idiots want him to sign with, who, Haymo For what? To sit on the shelf and fight once a year, get a fight with either Spence or Thurman in 2 or 3 years if he's lucky. Maybe Omar Figueroa now that Guerrero has tired. Oh, let's not forget Berto.

You guys are facking hilarious.
          After that then what?? rematches and trilogies? where did i ever mention Haymon?

Comment

After that then what?? rematches and trilogies? where did i ever mention Haymon?
            That fool has a hateful obsession with anybody who's rich and black. Poor guy LOL

Comment

So where to then Larry? You want him to LEAVE TOP RANK ASAP!!!!

To where? Where do you suggest? Not Haymon, cos you just said that you didn't mention Haymon. So we rule out Haymon.

So where else? I mean, I assume you have a logical plan if you think he should leave TOP RANK ASAP.

Let's hear this plan that doesn't involve you thinking he should sign with Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                PBC has all the talent at 147 save Horn and a past it Manny. He'll have to fight PBC fighters if he really wants to be a legend..
                I don't even get these silly threads. It's as if PBC fighters would just say yes to Crawford right off the bat when Spence himself is having a hard time looking for a dance partner within his own stable.

So silly.

Comment

Dont care who likes it or not..he needs to be able to fight everyone in his division
                  Well, why don't you start asking these PBC fighters if they want a shot at Crawford? Start with Swift, then Porter, Berto, etc. I doubt they would want any piece of that high risk low reward stuff.

Comment

Well, why don't you start asking these PBC fighters if they want a shot at Crawford? Start with Swift, then Porter, Berto, etc. I doubt they would want any piece of that high risk low reward stuff.
                    Why do you keep coming to me with who fights for whom??? I AM NOT A FAN OF PROMOTERS!!... I just want fighters to be able to fight the best available fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                      So where to then Larry? You want him to LEAVE TOP RANK ASAP!!!!

To where? Where do you suggest? Not Haymon, cos you just said that you didn't mention Haymon. So we rule out Haymon.

So where else? I mean, I assume you have a logical plan if you think he should leave TOP RANK ASAP.

Let's hear this plan that doesn't involve you thinking he should sign with Al Haymon.
                      Just be a free agent and go fight by fight

Comment

Working...
                      X