Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The career highlights of Lucas Martin Matthysse...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The career highlights of Lucas Martin Matthysse...

ßringer asked me to do a retrospective of his favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) fighter, and praise how good he was and still is. Here's a look back at one man's path to greatness and immortality:

2004 - 2009: Marked my certain entrance into the future HOF when I went through a murderer's row of opponents, including household names like Ceferino Victor Daniel Zampatti and Nestor Fabian Sanchez.

2010-2011: Got my first two losses, split decision defeats against a shot-to-**** Zab Judah, and Devon Alexander, a man with a forehead like a snow plough who was almost completely shut out by Amir Khan. However, I'll encourage my fans to say I was robbed on both instances, and the Matthysse train will keep on rollin'....

2013: Comprehensively outboxed by the slick skills of Danny Garcia and made to look a right ****. I think Bringer weighed me down a little, as he was never off my nuts by this point. But I'll study tapes of slick, ATGs like Mauricio Herrera, that'll give me some more ideas for the next time.

2015: Back to my very best, getting an MD against Ruslan Provodnikov, a Russian with down syndrome who blocks punches with his face. Truly I'm the slickest fighter in the world.

2016: Got outboxed by Viktor "Sugar" Postol. Sat on the floor, decided I didn't want any more, did a little poop in my pants and then quit like a prime Versatyle.

Fuck you, respectfully. It's been hard being a Lucas Matthysse fan lol.

Comment

Pretty accurate. I always enjoyed watching him fight but after he lost to Judah and Devon I think it was pretty clear what level he was at.

Comment

2010-2011: Got my first two more ideas for the next time.

2015: Back to my very best, getting an MD against Ruslan Provodnikov, a Russian with down syndrome who blocks punches with his face. Truly I'm the slickest fighter in the world.

2016: Got outboxed by Viktor "Sugar" Postol. Sat on the floor, decided I didn't want any more, did a little poop in my pants and then quit like a prime Versatyle.[/QUOTE]WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS A COMPLETE JERKOFF!!! COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL!! NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET THE MIKE DALLAS JR & LAMONT PETERSON KNOCKOUTS!!! NOW THOSE WHERE SOME ATG KO'S!!!

Comment

Lucas matthyse was one of the most underrated & underappreciated fighters, i will never ever forget the mike dallas jr knockout oooopf!!!!����������

Comment

But he's a dish. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
              WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS A COMPLETE JERKOFF!!! COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL!! NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET THE MIKE DALLAS JR & LAMONT PETERSON KNOCKOUTS!!! NOW THOSE WHERE SOME ATG KO'S!!!
              What do you mean, "whoever wrote it"? I wrote it, you're replying to it, yer daft ****.

Should the broadcaster have paused footage of his quit against Postol and played his highlight KOs over the top?

Comment

Still a proud Matthyse skeptic, damn it feels good to be right.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  What do you mean, "whoever wrote it"? I wrote it, you're replying to it, yer daft ****.

Should the broadcaster have paused footage of his quit against Postol and played his highlight KOs over the top?

Holy ****, I'm dying.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Got my first two losses, split decision defeats against a shot-to-**** Zab Judah, and Devon Alexander, a man with a forehead like a snow plough who was almost completely shut out by Amir Khan. However, I'll encourage my fans to say I was robbed on both instances, and the Matthysse train will keep on rollin'....

Ruslan Provodnikov, a Russian with down syndrome who blocks punches with his face.

Sat on the floor, decided I didn't want any more, did a little poop in my pants and then quit like a prime Versatyle.

Comment

Working...
                    X