Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Towers: I Sparred Both Wilder & Fury Before... Fury Is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I hope that we don't hear the typical excuses that Tyson Fury, was off for more than three years, rusty, out of shape, abused his body, suffered from an emotional breakdown and was past his prime once Deontay Wilder dismantles him.

Any version of Tyson Fury would have had serious match up problems with Deontay Wilder. Even if it was the pre-Klitschko or post-Klitschko era because "The Bronze Bomber" is just as gifted in the physical anyd athletic department as Tyson Fury is.
    Hes just lost 10 stone lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I hope that we don't hear the typical excuses that Tyson Fury, was off for more than three years, rusty, out of shape, abused his body, suffered from an emotional breakdown and was past his prime once Deontay Wilder dismantles him.
      o

You hope you don't hear! Since the fight was announced people have a lready given theses exact reasons why wilder most likely won if he wins that is.I
      Why? Aren't they valid or something?

Comment

Fury calls his wife a dosser as he's banging her I bet. I wouldn't take it so badly if I was Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Dillian "he ain't" Whyte vs Lucas "he ain't" Browne
          Dillian Browne vs Lucas Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Dillian Browne vs Lucas Whyte.
            Black Dillian Whyte vs white Lucas Browne.

Comment

Richard who when was he a world champ...oh he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Price - has a chin of expensive delicate china

Also Dave Allen fights exactly like you'd expect a guy with that name to fight.
                Dead true.

If Dave Allen threw a feint the f.ucking world will collapse in on itself.

I am eagerly awaiting when a yank poster without a trace of sarcasm calls Dave Allen a hype job.

He’ll end up fighting Jarrell Miller for some bauble we all know it and he’ll get bounced out in three rounds and spend the next week in New York eating cheeseburgers...probably with Jarrell Miller.

Tbf, Dave Allen should only really fight that Argentinian another 10-15 times and call it a career. That was good.

Just put that on every undercard but varying lengths.

I’d like to see them go all in for 2 rounds

Comment

I know the UK fanboys are beginning to feel the anxiety starting become unbearable.

Comment

Working...
                  X