Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Frustrated at Times; "I Don't Get the Credit I Deserve"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok now I see why not many people like Crawford, he's a cry baby like Mayweather and Wildher. Another diva in boxing begging for attention. It's a shame because he's a great boxer, if he could only stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      It seems he steered clear from Lipinets when he was his mandatory. Im not saying what would of happened but he would of looked better than most names on his resume.
      I don't know how on earth you can claim he, "steered clear from Lipinets" when he had just became undisputed champion @ 140, and then moved up to fight Jeff Horn.

Comment

Youre number one P4P and just got 3 million to fight a one legged cab driver. Yeah, really under appreciated.

Comment

I like Crawford but he hasn’t fought an elite fighter. He has good names but he needs better names. I really liked the Postol win, the Gamboa win was good, beating Benavidez is good too and also you gotta give him credit for Beltran.

He needs to fight those PBC guys, Spence, Pac, Progais, etc, not all of them are elite but they’re better than what he’s fighting now. I know Pac doesn’t want him though.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            He's only had two fights at welterweight......

It's his 3rd weight class, as well. Who did he duck or not fight at 135 or 140 when he was back in those weight classes...?
            Regis Prograis

Comment

Crawford even said before the fight that they don't belong in the ring together.

Comment

Correct
                "I don't get the opponents I deserve".

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Regis Prograis
                  What belt did Regis Prograis have to take? I like Regis but he is one of the oldest prospects I've seen. Why at almost 30 hasn't he won a title or even multiple titles. It took him this long to get a title shot at 1 of 4 belts at 140? What were his handlers doing all this time?

Comment

Crawford needs to fight Spence or Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      What belt did Regis Prograis have to take? I like Regis but he is one of the oldest prospects I've seen. Why at almost 30 hasn't he won a title or even multiple titles. It took him this long to get a title shot at 1 of 4 belts at 140? What were his handlers doing all this time?
                      his handlers kept him in the dark to avoid Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X