Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aliens Do They Exist? YES OR NO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens as of visiting Earth? Or life forms in other planets?

Comment

Yes the current WBC cruiserweight champion is def an alien. Just look at him.

Comment

yes and no... yes because there is other planets out there.

and no, because if there is really aliens out there, we would have encounter them often by now.

Comment

It would be arrogant to think we are the only form of intelligent life in the entire universe. This isn't like some hooch-drinking hick who claims to have seen bigfoot in his yard. Seeing some of the recent footage of military and commercial pilots reporting and/or tracking UFOs and not having any explanation of what they witnessed and recorded only strengthens the position. If there is one thing you can be certain of, the government will cover-up anything that could stir a nationwide panic. Imagine the thought of aliens who have such advanced technology that our best technology would be rendered useless against them?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It would be arrogant to think we are the only form of intelligent life in the entire universe. This isn't like some hooch-drinking hick who claims to have seen bigfoot in his yard. Seeing some of the recent footage of military and commercial pilots reporting and/or tracking UFOs and not having any explanation of what they witnessed and recorded only strengthens the position. If there is one thing you can be certain of, the government will cover-up anything that could stir a nationwide panic. Imagine the thought of aliens who have such advanced technology that our best technology would be rendered useless against them?

this is why i believe there is another form of life out there. but then it comes back to what i posted above. if there is really another form of life out there, then why havent we run into them? all the ufo sightings and i think there's only been like 1-2 ufo reported that crashed 20+ years ago or so. if aliens are real, i would expect ufo crashes to be more often.

Comment

Other life forms in other planets sure but the ones they always talking about no....its just a distraction to keep us in a box.......

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                this is why i believe there is another form of life out there. but then it comes back to what i posted above. if there is really another form of life out there, then why havent we run into them? all the ufo sightings and i think there's only been like 1-2 ufo reported that crashed 20+ years ago or so. if aliens are real, i would expect ufo crashes to be more often.
                Well, if they are so far advanced I can see why they wouldn't be crashing and/or being captured. A few decades from now there probably won't be any car accidents on the roads since driverless cars will be the norm, or technology will be invented that will prevent accidents altogether. They are likely way ahead of us in technology and would be able to go undetected or simply out-run anything we could possibly put up against them. That would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  I believe so because i saw a UFO fly over one time...
                  So have I and it shocked me...... shook me...

Comment

of course they do. we might not have intelligent life in our solar system, but it's ahell of a lot less likely that we're unique in the universe by our standards of intelligence. there are 100ish billion planets in the milky way alone. there may be 5 times as many in that one galaxy, nobody will ever count them all. light takes 100K years to reach one side from the other. LIGHT TAKES THAT LONG TO CROSS THE *****! light is f#cking fast! there are stimates that there are 100 billion galaxies. do the math if you have a big enough calculator! that's a lot of planets with potentially favorable conditions for life.

if the universe is truly infinite [which i doubt seriously but am no expert] there are not only other intelligent civilizations, but infinite amounts of them.

Comment

hell according to the US government WE ARE the aliens (Mexicans) labeling us as "Illegal Aliens" for the longest time

but as for intelligent sentient beings outside of our solar system, it is only down right logical. We are talking about a universe riddled with literally trillions of different planets out there, and different star systems, some of which are similar to our own as far as having a sun and moon, some multiple suns and moons, you really think we are the only ones?? I'd say that's just arrogant to even begin to think we are the only intelligent sentient beings out here in this vast universe... hell some scientists even theorize there are even multiple universes out there, let that sink in for a moment...

Comment

Working...
                      X