Filip Hrgovic - is the future of the Heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filip Hrgovic - is the future of the Heavyweight division

Best Heavyweight prospect by far!

Chin, skills, power, amateur and WSB pedigree, youth, stamina, toughness He has it all. He reminds of a young Vitali.

I like the other top heavyweight prospects like Dychko, Teslenko, Sirenko, Kuzmin, Makhmudov etc but this guy Hrgovic is the clear number 1

Comment

Who would you say is the p4p #1 boxer right now? Vladimir Putin, kovalev,gradovich or lomachenko?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        Who would you say is the p4p #1 boxer right now? Vladimir Putin, kovalev,gradovich or lomachenko?
        Lomachenko, he beat Rigondeaux who beat Gennady Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          What you on about

Anyway my top 5 P4P is

1Lomachenko
          2 Golovkin
          3 Crawford
          4 Kovalev
          5 Alvarez

Comment

good prospect but y'all should look out for efe ajagba as well..

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post

Chin, skills, power, amateur and WSB pedigree, youth, stamina, toughness He has it all. He reminds of a young Vitali.
              I liked his last fight. First time I'd seen him. He's got the skills and size for sure. Looking forward to him developing.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRAXcrm_GU

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post

He looks very good but he is easy to hit as he was constantly countered by Tom Little. I don't know about his power either as Tom Little was having no troubles with it as he was taking punches & walking thru them until the 4th when one punch busted open a big cut over his eye to end it. He landed a lot more shots than he should have. I also noticed when Hrgovic had Little against the ropes he sometimes threw shoe shining punches which allowed him to be countered to the body & head. Little even stunned him with a couple & forced him to back up. He quickly recovered & ended the fight but he needs to make sure he is always throwing with authority because Frank Bruno had a bad habit of shoe shining when he had a opponent against the ropes & he ended up on his back a few times because of it. He throws a lot of punches but that chin is there to be hit. When his opponents get better we will see if he makes those adjustments.

Comment

Working...
                    X