Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MYSTERY!! WhO Would DEMPSEY Root For!?? ALVAREZ or GGG?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYSTERY!! WhO Would DEMPSEY Root For!?? ALVAREZ or GGG?!

ALVAREZ
    50.00%
    GGG
    50.00%

ViVa Dempsey!!

Comment

Your a Canelo fan right?
      He would be disgusted at Canelo disrespecting boxing and actually creating a weight class of 155 pounds where he hid for several years fighting the likes of Amir Khan, josesito Lopez, Alfredo Angelo, James Kirkland & Alfonso Gomez. He would be even more disgusted at Canelo throwing away the WBC championship belt just to avoid GGG.
      He would then realize Canelo went life and death with Lara and Trout, drew to a guy who was 3-5, and was humiliated by Floyd despite a 20 pound weight advantage.

The fact you ask this question makes me highly doubt your basically non-existent knowledge on combat sports comes from anything other than YouTube,joe Rogan & forums.
      Then again you joined a boxing forum using a mma fighters name and even admit your a troll so I guess garbage like this is what we expect from a casual like you.

Comment

Forget Dempsey, what would Ja Rule say?

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
          Your a Canelo fan right?
          He would be disgusted at Canelo disrespecting boxing and actually creating a weight class of 155 pounds where he hid for several years fighting the likes of Amir Khan, josesito Lopez, Alfredo Angelo, James Kirkland & Alfonso Gomez. He would be even more disgusted at Canelo throwing away the WBC championship belt just to avoid GGG.
          He would then realize Canelo went life and death with Lara and Trout, drew to a guy who was 3-5, and was humiliated by Floyd despite a 20 pound weight advantage.

The fact you ask this question makes me highly doubt your basically non-existent knowledge on combat sports comes from anything other than YouTube,joe Rogan & forums.
          Then again you joined a boxing forum using a mma fighters name and even admit your a troll so I guess garbage like this is what we expect from a casual like you.
          My knowledge?

What does any of that have to do with Dempsey taking $500 to take a dive against Fireman Jim Flynn who looked garbage 5 years before against mighty Jack Johnson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            Your a Canelo fan right?

Only dumb@sses believe that

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              he could've mentioned Riddick Bowe at the Heavyweight class..

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Their is only Fact and fiction.

FACT Canelo dehydrates approximately 20 pounds and has a significant size advantage over every opponent.

FACT he drew with a guy who has a record of 3-5, went life and death with Lara and Trout & was schooled by Floyd.

FACT Canelo relinquished his belt to avoid an immediate fight with GGG (they wanted some nice easy big fights like Chavez jr, you know..high reward low risk fights)

FACT Canelo, despite being a giant, actually fought several opponents who were a fraction of his size including khan, Lopez & Gomez.

Again, one plus one equaling 2 is not an opinion, it’s fact.
                The same way it’s a fact Canelo is a bully who outweighs opponents considerably and needs to in order to nullify the lack of boxing ability compared to other top fighters. Sorry kid, guys who spend 5 years fighting catchweights and need to dehydrate 20 pounds to make a weight class are not great fighters. In fact, their usually the opposite.
                Last edited by N!Ck F.; 09-13-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X