Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start a legit sanctioning body

Anyone know the steps to do this?

It cannot be to hard.

Funny you post this because I am planning on starting one.

Comment

their is none, start one and get boxers to care about wearing your belt. simple as that. if enough boxers care boom your in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        Anyone know the steps to do this?

It cannot be to hard.
        You need to know ppl who know People if you know what i mean

Comment

Call Canelo and GBP, tell them you're starting a 155lb division and want him to be your champ. Boom, foot in the door...

Comment

Without super belts.

Comment

Any a$$hole can create a low level alphabet group simply by coming up with a name for your group + finding a promoter who's willing to matchup two boxers to fight for your groups belt.

To come up with a more world wide respected group you'd probably wanna adopt the transnational rankings (probably the most respected rankings these days by boxing fans) as your official rankings or take up some other more respectable rankings then the current alphabet groups & do a Ring kinda deal (the old way, not the new way) with awarding titles to top 2 or 3 ranked guys when they fight each other. Probably won't get a lot of problems with the fighters getting another belt. And you'll slowly but surely gain some respect over time.

Comment

please, google WPC, world pugilism comision, is from my country.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Funny you post this because I am planning on starting one.
                  You can call it the DFBA, dumb **** boxing association!

Comment

Try to get into one of the current sanctioning body and manipulate your way to the top. Then start implementing proper rules and rankings.
                    No one needs another sanctioning body.

Comment

Working...
                    X