No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    On the contrary, IRS think you are a humongous dumb@ss for losing this much money so we'll add this provision so you don't kill yourself for losing all that money.
    Do you have to pollute this board with your stupidity? You should be banned just for being stupid.

In most countries you can deduct business losses against future income. Most businesses lose money in the first years after they start up.

It's like PBC boxing. Huge losses but if it succeeds those losses can be used against future profits (not that there will be any for PBC).

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Maybe he lost it trying to make more but KNOWING he get it all back from tax deductions? So he wouldn't really lose anything. That's smart.
      Wow really

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        It was a no risk business play if he knew he could gain it all back from tax deductions. That's smart.
        No one intentionally loses money in business but business losses are deductible against future profits.

A better question is how Hillary Clinton amassed fifty million dollars since leaving the White House in 2000. What exactly did she and her husband do to earn that much money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Do you have to pollute this board with your stupidity? You should be banned just for being stupid.

In most countries you can deduct business losses against future income. Most businesses lose money in the first years after they start up.

It's like PBC boxing. Huge losses but if it succeeds those losses can be used against future profits (not that there will be any for PBC).
          Ok I got your logic. Trump lost $1 billion, he's a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Those that support Trump are only focused on where he is at now. They refuse to look at where he started and how he got here.

They act as if his businesses have seen steady growth for years and he got here through sheer hardwork when the truth is he took advantage of his father's money and the bakruptcy laws to get where he is (nothing wrong with that).
            Who thinks that?

His supporters seem to think he will have 50 years of being able to fail and comeback as President. His first big failure could be devastating for the country.
            Hillary Clinton is a lunatic who wants to start WW3 with Russia over Goddamn Syria.

Comment

He lost a billion and then made billions more.

You do it if it is so easy.

Comment

• Hahaha I'm just trolling trumpdiots. I actually want him to win for personal reasons. I work in energy industry and Hillary with her clean energy will kill the jobs in my industry.

Comment

He's a very successful businessman who turned millions in billions.

What is Hillary's great accomplishment?

Voting for the Iraq War?

Wanting to start WW3 with Russia over Goddamn Syria?

Comment

Hahaha I'm just trolling trumpdiots. I actually want him to win for personal reasons. I work in energy industry and Hillary with her clean energy will kill the jobs in my industry.
                    You mean you don't want Hillary to win and start WW3 with Russia over Goddamn Syria?

Better Dead Than Racist

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/201...ad-than-racist

Comment

• Newsflash, billionaires lose billions all the time. Even the great Warren Buffet.

http://fortune.com/2015/09/03/warren...st-11-billion/

Unrealized losses at June 30, 2016 included approximately $1.5 billion related to our investment in IBM common stock

At close on Tuesday, IBM shares were priced at $161.77, below Buffett’s estimated average purchase price of $172.31 per share

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocu.../#39e64b8e5cdc

Comment

Working...
                      X