Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hyprocrisy of Sanctioning bodies. Bradley stripped but not Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Like I said in another thread, fans don't mind corruption so long as it benefits them
    Correction, I said it 1st,lol!! But people don't even realize that half of the fan of superstar fighters also support corruption.

Floyd's been linked to zylocain, (spell check).

Pacman's been linked to (peds).

And canelo's been linked to (assaults & blatant cherrypicking).

Comment

Fans don't mind corruption aslong as it benefits there favorite fighters...
      When Pac was robbing Marquez blind Pac fans were happy.

When Mayweather is holding on to belts that he shouldn't be, Floyd fans are happy....

When Canelo is cherry picking away, Canelo fans are happy.
      Last edited by BoxingFollower; 03-05-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Sanctioning bodies are corrupt? Stop the freakin presses. Fighters like Floyd and Manny are bigger than the belts they bring into the ring. How many casuel fans know Floyd is really the WBC champ anyway? You could take the title off the table and it doesnt make Mayweather vs Guerrero less of an event.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Sanctioning bodies are corrupt? Stop the freakin presses. Fighters like Floyd and Manny are bigger than the belts they bring into the ring. How many casuel fans know Floyd is really the WBC champ anyway? You could take the title off the table and it doesnt make Mayweather vs Guerrero less of an event.
          It is true a belt is not needed for them, but it's still a trinket. How many times do they say 8 times world champ or whatever? They still like it and use it.

I guess my point is, we need one system, one title, one organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Like I said in another thread, fans don't mind corruption so long as it benefits them
            Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            It is true a belt is not needed for them, but it's still a trinket. How many times do they say 8 times world champ or whatever? They still like it and use it.

I guess my point is, we need one system, one title, one organisation.
            If there was 1 welterweight belt Floyd & Pacman would have already fought. (Well maybe), because neither would be champ with the Punisher at 147,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              If there was 1 welterweight belt Floyd & Pacman would have already fought. (Well maybe), because neither would be champ with the Punisher at 147,lol!!
              Lol, Nah, Pac and Floyd would have acted too small for 147 and waited until Punisher moved up, and then all of a sudden Pac and Floyd would have moved up to 147.

Comment

Williams but flawed

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

WBO did the right thing you not going to fight a top 15 guy in your division then you loss your belt..

Malignaggi WBA welterweight champion fighting lightweight should be next guy to loss the belt..

Comment

What they did to Sergio was worse

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      WBO did the right thing you not going to fight a top 15 guy in your division then you loss your belt..

Malignaggi WBA welterweight champion fighting lightweight should be next guy to loss the belt..
                      Fighting a lightweight and getting his ass kicked

Comment

Working...
                      X