Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya eyeing Lemuix next for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BufordTannen;19274564]he needs to be stripped if he wont fight charlo[/QUOTE
    Charlo is the one not willing to fight. He only fights overhyped PBC bums.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Of course... You'd have to be naive to think Charlo was getting a shot at anyone lol.

My prediction is looking good so far:

Fielding - Dec
      Lemieux - May
      GGG 3 - Sept.

The only way Charlo is even entertained is if Lemieux loses, if they can't make the Jacobs fight and if GGG losses his tune up. That's the only way.
      What about Jacobs? Hearn got some explaining to do.

Comment

Lemieux is a top fighter in his division so it’s all good. Canelo will also fight Jacobs next year. Not Charlo cuz like Mickey Garcia they refuse to fight non PBC fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          lol uh he is willing to fight canelo, canelo decided to fight some euro bum instead

Comment

It's a solid defence but I would've liked to see it instead of the Rocky Fielding fight and then Canelo face someone more threatening like Jacobs or Charlo in May. The Fielding fight is an utter waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              he needs to be stripped if he wont fight charlo
              Mall isn't even the official official mando yet. WBC Guy gots to say it needs to be made. Last I heard he hasn't done that anyway.

But I wanna see that fight. I wanna see Mall in with any of these tip top guys. Its his time to put up or shut up at 160.

And I ain't mad at Lemieux getting his shot finally. He's been waiting for this since he signed with GBP years ago now I bet. I'm surprised this fight hasn't happened sooner.

Comment

lololol

i really hope this isnt whats in store for canelo

i hope these guys at DAZN really know what they are doing and have a plan..and arent just throwing this thing together

ive always been a believer in that, when things look bleak for prospected opponents for certain fighters/stars, that things will always materialize.....so i hope that remains true for canelo

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  he needs to be stripped if he wont fight charlo
                  i love when the gggroupies come out to bash a fighters resume and say things like "were tired of hearing how this guy gets ducked"

its too funny...golovkin buiilt his career of bums and claiming to be ducked....

curtis stevens lost to marcos primera and jesse brinkley but somehow hes supposed to be "credible" for golovkin cause he beat saul roman! lol

you gggroupies are the absolute worst fanbase in boxing history...just delusional

Comment

If Lemule looks good he will probably be next, at least they can use Lemieux if Jacobs/Charlo ask for more money.

Comment

Why though? Canelo didn't sustain much damage against GGG and now he is getting a gimmie against a no hoper. Do people enjoy watching Lemuix get battered THAT much? Don't waste Canelo's prime man. Too many good guys for him to fight and he's shown, to his credit, he takes the tough fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X