This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    such a shame sh^tiri was left at home, imagine what the serbs would of done to that little rodent?

The beating would have been almost as bad as the one Spurs are gonna take this Saturday

Comment

• Red Star 0 Arsenal 1
      'Arsenal scrape past Serbian farmers'

Red Star 2 Liverpool 0
      'Plucky Liverpool lose to former European champions'

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Been dog ****e all season.

God knows how we're second in the league.
        true mate , we looked good v west ham and thats it, firmino and gomez should of stated lailanas dog**** poor; and as for taking sturridge off at half time is a joke he never missed on purpose, mane should off been off the kunt cant even stand up

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
          true mate , we looked good v west ham and thats it, firmino and gomez should of stated lailanas dog**** poor; and as for taking sturridge off at half time is a joke he never missed on purpose, mane should off been off the kunt cant even stand up
          Lallana is a proper good old fashioned bum in every sense of the word.

Can't remember who it was but someone on here was calling him the most talented English midfielder a while back

Decent as a mid/lower table player but never ever been a top level player. Massive fraud that boy. People see his utterly useless Cruyff turns and think he's talented.

This is the result of missing out on Fekir in the summer. Desperately need a link between midfield and attack.

Comment

• La Liga - (yes the actual league) want City severely punished.

Proves my point.

FFP was only ever invented really to stop state ownership but more importantly to preserve the two Spanish teams as the top dogs which are ironically basically state owned.

Nothing can happen to City since the article is essentially illegal.

Just find it rich coming from Spain. Where the German tax payer pay Messi’s wages and Real Madrid sold half a toilet seat to the Government for about £300 mill not too long ago.

I would root for any team against those two.

It was crass but I loved it when PSG wrestled Neymar away. They’ve had that coming.

Of course straight away UEFALona are trying to sanction PSG.

I hope UEFA bring a case against City because they’ll end up getting sued themselves. Will be funny to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Lallana is a proper good old fashioned bum in every sense of the word.

Can't remember who it was but someone on here was calling him the most talented English midfielder a while back

Decent as a mid/lower table player but never ever been a top level player. Massive fraud that boy. People see his utterly useless Cruyff turns and think he's talented.

This is the result of missing out on Fekir in the summer. Desperately need a link between midfield and attack.
              Lallana was a few years back. There are some super bummy English midfielders

RLC is a must starter for England and Europa league man for Chelsea

Comment

• The goat did goat things with that masterclass of a goal and then the mancs rob Juve with nothing on the clock.

How in the world did those two abominations of goals occur? Fuhking Chezknee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  La Liga - (yes the actual league) want City severely punished.

Proves my point.

FFP was only ever invented really to stop state ownership but more importantly to preserve the two Spanish teams as the top dogs which are ironically basically state owned.

Nothing can happen to City since the article is essentially illegal.

Just find it rich coming from Spain. Where the German tax payer pay Messi’s wages and Real Madrid sold half a toilet seat to the Government for about £300 mill not too long ago.

I would root for any team against those two.

It was crass but I loved it when PSG wrestled Neymar away. They’ve had that coming.

Of course straight away UEFALona are trying to sanction PSG.

I hope UEFA bring a case against City because they’ll end up getting sued themselves. Will be funny to see.
                  Makes the 2 of us Sparked lad. I absolutely despise Barca and Madrid. I hope those 2 never win a Champions League ever again. I loved it when Neymar left, I loved it even more when Ronaldo left. Now I can't wait until Messi leaves and then, hopefully, that's the end of their reign at the top.

****ty odious clubs.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  The goat did goat things with that masterclass of a goal and then the mancs rob Juve with nothing on the clock.

How in the world did those two abominations of goals occur? Fuhking Chezknee.
                  Undeserved win, both were **** raggy goals but I'll take the win because that's all that matters and besides, it puts us in better stead come derby day as opposed to anticipating a one sided bumming

Comment

• Today is the day Chelsea take apart the Manchester United of Belarus. The mighty Bate Borisov of Barysaw. This will secure the grand Europa League trophy for us surely.

Comment

• Smashed them 1 nil.

Belarusian melts.

If we slay the giants of Salonika in the next game it’s a true Goliath vs David story as we win the group.

Who expected Chelsea to win a group that included FC Videotron, PAOK Salonika, and BATE Borisov? Everyone I suppose but that’s what makes it more special.

It’s a real riches to riches story. One that warms the heart as Chelsea’s carefree whimsical nature humbles the giants of the small nations of Eastern Europe on the regular.

Where will you be when Chelsea play PAOK at home?

I know some of you support other teams but I expect a national holiday will be called when folks realise the gravity of what Chelsea are about to achieve....bare minimum expectation.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-08-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X