Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 10-12-2018, 11:08 AM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Abovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 7,516.14
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 

Ritson v Patera tomorrow night for the EBU
Abovetheclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-01-2018, 09:03 PM #42
Up and Comer

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Amber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond reputeAmber_TKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,303.87

Guessing this was a bad night for Ritson cus he looked super average. For an offensive fighter, his attack was real one dimensional & predictable. Only ever threw single punches, never combinations even when Patera was backed up against the ropes. Didn't seem to carry much power either. Expected a lot more considering the hype he seemed to be generating online.
Amber_TKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:34 AM #43
Co.cktail

Quoted: 3040 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,527.50
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_TKO View Post
Guessing this was a bad night for Ritson cus he looked super average. For an offensive fighter, his attack was real one dimensional & predictable. Only ever threw single punches, never combinations even when Patera was backed up against the ropes. Didn't seem to carry much power either. Expected a lot more considering the hype he seemed to be generating online.
I dont think many were tabbing him to be the next 'big' thing. The hype came about because he came out of nowhere, with little fanfare, won the British title and defended it 3 times in the space of 4 rounds. On top of that he seems a properly nice guy as well.

It was a bit surprising Patera was the one to beat him though.
Tom Cruise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:40 PM #44
Paul Williams beat Lara

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,906.33
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong Knows his stuff - jas 

I hope Ritson comes back to Domestic level.
Would like to see him fight guys like Craig Evans, Andy Townend, Atif Shafiq and Joe Cordina.
Mastrangelo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:16 AM #45
Boxing Obsessed

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,456.08
Total Points: 24,300.29
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
I hope Ritson comes back to Domestic level.
Would like to see him fight guys like Craig Evans, Andy Townend, Atif Shafiq and Joe Cordina.
Man that would be demoralizing for him. Eddie Hearn was blowing smoke up his ass, telling him he was gonna be a superstar and a fan favourite etc. Shows exactly what is wrong with Hearn. Lewis Ritson is a very good fighter but he needs to work on his limitations. Think they should get him rounds at fringe Euro level. I hope he never loses that bulldozer style, but he definately needs to work on his boxing, and a plan B.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:01 AM #46
Paul Williams beat Lara

Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
Man that would be demoralizing for him. Eddie Hearn was blowing smoke up his ass, telling him he was gonna be a superstar and a fan favourite etc. Shows exactly what is wrong with Hearn. Lewis Ritson is a very good fighter but he needs to work on his limitations. Think they should get him rounds at fringe Euro level. I hope he never loses that bulldozer style, but he definately needs to work on his boxing, and a plan B.
I disagree about Hearn in that regard. I thought He was handling him perfectly, stepping up his competition gradually.
Easy to say now that He stepped him up to early, but come-on - Sean Dodd beat Patera... I thought Patera might give him rounds, but I definitely didn't see upset coming here. Patera just came with inspired performance.

I say come back to defend British - Shafiq, Evans, Townend probably easier on paper, guys like Cordina or Tommy Coyle tougher ones - and If He wins 1-2, He can rematch Patera.
Only question I have is whether He can make 135. Heard it's tough for him.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:16 AM #47
Boxing Obsessed

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,456.08
Total Points: 24,300.29
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
I disagree about Hearn in that regard. I thought He was handling him perfectly, stepping up his competition gradually.
Easy to say now that He stepped him up to early, but come-on - Sean Dodd beat Patera... I thought Patera might give him rounds, but I definitely didn't see upset coming here. Patera just came with inspired performance.

I say come back to defend British - Shafiq, Evans, Townend probably easier on paper, guys like Cordina or Tommy Coyle tougher ones - and If He wins 1-2, He can rematch Patera.
Only question I have is whether He can make 135. Heard it's tough for him.
I live in the same town as Dodd, he is very popular here, and everyone knows he got a gift against Patera lol. I agree Cordina-Ritson would be a good fight, intriguing for sure. Problem is if Ritson lost dunno where he'd go? Also what about Dodd-Ritson?
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:27 AM #48
Paul Williams beat Lara

I thought Dodd edged it!
He lost to some journeymen last time out, so He might be done now.

Share This With Friends

Tags
lewis, ritson

User Tag List