No announcement yet.

Where is heaven?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    You won't experience ego death by microdosing, guaranteed. Microdosing is like the difference between taking a sip of beer and downing a glass of absinthe.

I surefire hit ego death on my first go lol.. I ate 50 grams fresh, which is about 5 grams dry, waited an hour and I only felt lightheaded.. I was like is this it... what a hype job, so I ate all the mushrooms I had, which was like 100 grams total fresh, or 10 grams dry, which I found out later is an absolutely insane doseage lol and that was my first trip.

Half an hour later I rocket exploded off into pure euphoria with a million different colors and images rushing into my brain, my whole life flashed before my eyes in an instant, and I was propelled into a state of pure awe and joy.... this lasted a while and then I began slipping out of conscious reality... I became a random atom in an endless sea of identical atoms inside an infinite machine.

I was just an indiscernible piece in an eternal puzzle. There was no "me" there was no "other". I had no identity, I was not separate from anything else. Everything was everything and I had no beginning and I had no end, there was no "I".

I watched all the pieces moving together inside this cosmic dance, and I realize that every single piece was the same, they were interchangeable. I realized that every single piece was everything and nothing at once. Inside every piece, contained everything that there was.. just like a single strand of DNA contains your entire genetic code.

And then that's when it got scary, because I became lost. Everything was an abyss. I became frightened because I was aimlessly wandering inside an eternal abyss, not knowing how I got there or where or what "there" was. I was dead. I was nothing. But I was still conscious.

And then I became reborn.... I felt a spark inside the abyss... It was love. I realized... love is what gives meaning to the nothingness, and so I rebuilt myself from this love. It was like a seed that I nurtured to regain my grasp on reality.

I rebuilt myself, using love as the foundation. I rebuilt my identity.
    Wow....but some people get lost in this.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      You won't experience ego death by microdosing, guaranteed. Microdosing is like the difference between taking a sip of beer and downing a glass of absinthe.

I surefire hit ego death on my first go lol.. I ate 50 grams fresh, which is about 5 grams dry, waited an hour and I only felt lightheaded.. I was like is this it... what a hype job, so I ate all the mushrooms I had, which was like 100 grams total fresh, or 10 grams dry, which I found out later is an absolutely insane doseage lol and that was my first trip.

Half an hour later I rocket exploded off into pure euphoria with a million different colors and images rushing into my brain, my whole life flashed before my eyes in an instant, and I was propelled into a state of pure awe and joy.... this lasted a while and then I began slipping out of conscious reality... I became a random atom in an endless sea of identical atoms inside an infinite machine.

I was just an indiscernible piece in an eternal puzzle. There was no "me" there was no "other". I had no identity, I was not separate from anything else. Everything was everything and I had no beginning and I had no end, there was no "I".

I watched all the pieces moving together inside this cosmic dance, and I realize that every single piece was the same, they were interchangeable. I realized that every single piece was everything and nothing at once. Inside every piece, contained everything that there was.. just like a single strand of DNA contains your entire genetic code.

And then that's when it got scary, because I became lost. Everything was an abyss. I became frightened because I was aimlessly wandering inside an eternal abyss, not knowing how I got there or where or what "there" was. I was dead. I was nothing. But I was still conscious.

And then I became reborn.... I felt a spark inside the abyss... It was love. I realized... love is what gives meaning to the nothingness, and so I rebuilt myself from this love. It was like a seed that I nurtured to regain my grasp on reality.

I rebuilt myself, using love as the foundation. I rebuilt my identity.
      Wow, that sounds like quite a life altering experience - scary, profound, enlightening.

I realize that 'micro-dosing' won't give me the universe shattering experience that you described but my strategy is to ease into it, before taking the plunge into the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Wow, that sounds like quite a life altering experience - scary, profound, enlightening.

I realize that 'micro-dosing' won't give me the universe shattering experience that you described but my strategy is to ease into it, before taking the plunge into the deep end.
        LSD does the job according to tolle

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          LSD does the job according to tolle
          Mushrooms are safer than LSD.

Comment

Working...
          X