Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is heaven?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best film archive of Houdini is on the web site Historic Films. Many clips I’ve never seen before. If you watch closely there is a few seconds of Houdini’s coffin being lowered into his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Where is it located?
      Morton’s steakhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        Does not exist.
        / thread.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          could be anywhere in the 4th-21st Dimensions. Scientist have agreed these dimensions exist however our conscious is not advance enough to "unlock" sort of speak.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            The concept of heaven and hell are man made. There is no evidence they exist. Why? Because they are made up man made ideas without intellectual merit.
            This is true, but it doesn't mean that a state of nirvana and eternal peace or one-ness doesn't exist.

You have to be able to grasp the concept of time not existing... that it's not a rail that moves only forward, but rather a stationary amalgamation that stretches infinitely in every direction. Maybe it's possible to reach this level of actualization without drugs, but I've only ever achieved it on heavy psychadelic trips.

BostonGuy. If you ever find success in your mushroom hunt and achieve ego death you might understand what i'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              What is outside of the Universe?
              lol

let's understand the universe first before going outside of it!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                This is true, but it doesn't mean that a state of nirvana and eternal peace or one-ness doesn't exist.

You have to be able to grasp the concept of time not existing... that it's not a rail that moves only forward, but rather a stationary amalgamation that stretches infinitely in every direction. Maybe it's possible to reach this level of actualization without drugs, but I've only ever achieved it on heavy psychadelic trips.

BostonGuy. If you ever find success in your mushroom hunt and achieve ego death you might understand what i'm talking about.
                I have procured a stash but haven't started taking them. I'm waiting on a pocket scale from Amazon so that I weigh them properly. I'm gonna start out micro-dosing and then eventually a 'macro-dose.'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I have procured a stash but haven't started taking them. I'm waiting on a pocket scale from Amazon so that I weigh them properly. I'm gonna start out micro-dosing and then eventually a 'macro-dose.'
                  You won't experience ego death by microdosing, guaranteed. Microdosing is like the difference between taking a sip of beer and downing a glass of absinthe.

I surefire hit ego death on my first go lol.. I ate 50 grams fresh, which is about 5 grams dry, waited an hour and I only felt lightheaded.. I was like is this it... what a hype job, so I ate all the mushrooms I had, which was like 100 grams total fresh, or 10 grams dry, which I found out later is an absolutely insane doseage lol and that was my first trip.

Half an hour later I rocket exploded off into pure euphoria with a million different colors and images rushing into my brain, my whole life flashed before my eyes in an instant, and I was propelled into a state of pure awe and joy.... this lasted a while and then I began slipping out of conscious reality... I became a random atom in an endless sea of identical atoms inside an infinite machine.

I was just an indiscernible piece in an eternal puzzle. There was no "me" there was no "other". I had no identity, I was not separate from anything else. Everything was everything and I had no beginning and I had no end, there was no "I".

I watched all the pieces moving together inside this cosmic dance, and I realize that every single piece was the same, they were interchangeable. I realized that every single piece was everything and nothing at once. Inside every piece, contained everything that there was.. just like a single strand of DNA contains your entire genetic code.

And then that's when it got scary, because I became lost. Everything was an abyss. I became frightened because I was aimlessly wandering inside an eternal abyss, not knowing how I got there or where or what "there" was. I was dead. I was nothing. But I was still conscious.

And then I became reborn.... I felt a spark inside the abyss... It was love. I realized... love is what gives meaning to the nothingness, and so I rebuilt myself from this love. It was like a seed that I nurtured to regain my grasp on reality.

I rebuilt myself, using love as the foundation. I rebuilt my identity.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You won't experience ego death by microdosing, guaranteed. Microdosing is like the difference between taking a sip of beer and downing a glass of absinthe.

I surefire hit ego death on my first go lol.. I ate 50 grams fresh, which is about 5 grams dry, waited an hour and I only felt lightheaded.. I was like is this it... what a hype job, so I ate all the mushrooms I had, which was like 100 grams total fresh, or 10 grams dry, which I found out later is an absolutely insane doseage lol and that was my first trip.

Half an hour later I rocket exploded off into pure euphoria with a million different colors and images rushing into my brain, my whole life flashed before my eyes in an instant, and I was propelled into a state of pure awe and joy.... this lasted a while and then I began slipping out of conscious reality... I became a random atom in an endless sea of identical atoms inside an infinite machine.

I was just an indiscernible piece in an eternal puzzle. There was no "me" there was no "other". I had no identity, I was not separate from anything else. Everything was everything and I had no beginning and I had no end, there was no "I".

I watched all the pieces moving together inside this cosmic dance, and I realize that every single piece was the same, they were interchangeable. I realized that every single piece was everything and nothing at once. Inside every piece, contained everything that there was.. just like a single strand of DNA contains your entire genetic code.

And then that's when it got scary, because I became lost. Everything was an abyss. I became frightened because I was aimlessly wandering inside an eternal abyss, not knowing how I got there or where or what "there" was. I was dead. I was nothing. But I was still conscious.

And then I became reborn.... I felt a spark inside the abyss... It was love. I realized... love is what gives meaning to the nothingness, and so I rebuilt myself from this love. It was like a seed that I nurtured to regain my grasp on reality.

I rebuilt myself, using love as the foundation. I rebuilt my identity.
                    isnt ego death the same as "enlightenment" just goes to show how invalid the ideaof enlightenment is if you can get it on your 1st go of LSD

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      isnt ego death the same as "enlightenment" just goes to show how invalid the ideaof enlightenment is if you can get it on your 1st go of LSD
                      No. Ego death is the loss of self.

Ego is separation. Your identity is what disconnects you from everything else.

Ego death is the sensation of being one with everything. The experience of the dissipation of all the boundaries between you, and everything else.

It's going from "one" to "all"

It's like a single raindrop falling into an ocean and becoming the ocean. It's no longer just a single solitary raindrop, it's now the ocean.

These are going to be hard concepts for you to grasp alexkid, because you are all ego. Your entire reality revolves around your ego. Based on everything I know about you, you're in spiritual preschool.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-12-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X