• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
    So Alisson getting that Ballon d'Or then
    Deserves for his rigorous smashing of those two hookers

Comment

• So Emery not done too bad so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        So Alisson getting that Ballon d'Or then
        i think wel propebly finish fourth mate, when milner went off wehad a one man midfield which was hendo the other two kunts went awol . and as sparked said a few weeks ago we looked fkd physically already

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Can you show me one example of this happening in open play? I remember us sitting as far back as the half way line at times, that's it.

Edit: one tactical point I will add about yesterday is that Bernardo seemed to be playing in an anchorman role a lot of the time alongside Fernandinho. That was an excellent adjustment from Pep which allowed us to build from the back much easier than we've been able to against Liverpool in the past. Also the passing from Stones and Laporte was excellent in breaking the lines which also helps.

***** penalty from Mahrez but we should've had at least 2 more, Aguero would've buried one.
          Dont get me wrong. That one wasnt a bash, so much as just being surprised they actually stood deep.

Its fair play though cause it was tactics. Second half, i didnt see it at all really. Unless Pool really turned up the pressing but for the most part, second half, City really turned it on.

Leroy Sane though. Kid amazes me. I dont get why he doesnt start more. He's a difference maker 100%, probably would have made the game look much different from the first half if he was playing, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Best defender in the PL era retired today.

It was nice that Carragher recognised that. It is very easy to distance yourself from Terry as the Northern heavy sports footie writers and pundits have shat all over him for years that he’s absolutely a free hit because the FA decided he called Anton Ferdinand a black bastard even if a court of law didn’t and because Terry smashed a woman who was basically a hooker who Wayne Bridge, Eidur Gudjohnsen and half the Chelsea team went through.

A fantastic defender, and leader with the heart of lion. Not without his mistakes but no worse than most footy players. Didn’t spit on a child or go around punching dj’s or calling Ashley Cole a choc ice, or smashing his actual brothers wife etc etc
            All of this.

Comment

Best defender in the PL era retired today.

It was nice that Carragher recognised that. It is very easy to distance yourself from Terry as the Northern heavy sports footie writers and pundits have shat all over him for years that he’s absolutely a free hit because the FA decided he called Anton Ferdinand a black bastard even if a court of law didn’t and because Terry smashed a woman who was basically a hooker who Wayne Bridge, Eidur Gudjohnsen and half the Chelsea team went through.

A fantastic defender, and leader with the heart of lion. Not without his mistakes but no worse than most footy players. Didn’t spit on a child or go around punching dj’s or calling Ashley Cole a choc ice, or smashing his actual brothers wife etc etc
              Vidic.. Ferdinand both better

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Dont get me wrong. That one wasnt a bash, so much as just being surprised they actually stood deep.

Its fair play though cause it was tactics. Second half, i didnt see it at all really. Unless Pool really turned up the pressing but for the most part, second half, City really turned it on.

Leroy Sane though. Kid amazes me. I dont get why he doesnt start more. He's a difference maker 100%, probably would have made the game look much different from the first half if he was playing, imo.
                Don't think Pep has found a formation to get Sane and Mendy in the same team yet. If one plays the other one usually doesn't.

Sterling has started where he left off last season though in being our most consistent threat from the wide areas. When Sane is on it he's one of the best in the world, but he's yet to find that consistency yet. He does have a tendency to let a game bypass him sometimes, but he's still a kid really.

I think you're right in a sense though. Pep made some (slight) adjustments on Sunday which will hopefully stand us in good stead once we get to the business end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Vidic.. Ferdinand both better
                  Not in a million years

Vidic closer but couldn’t sustain it

Comment

• My God international footy is back.

Why must we continue. We already won the World Cup ffs

Comment

My God international footy is back.

Why must we continue. We already won the World Cup ffs
                      After the World Cup I thought "You know what? I'm quite looking forward to the next England games now. My excitement for international football is back!"

Fast forward 2 months and I've realised I was talking bollocks. This is hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X