Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously a grower not a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
      Broner and Deontay are also your clear top two male crushes ...surprised you can still spell correctly with so much boxer diiiickkk in your mouth
      You must be strangely fixated on having male genitals in your mouth for you to leap to that simply because somebody is able to count viewers and attendance.

To most, facts are facts, but to you, facts are a reason to fantasize about ****sexual acts. Seems to say a lot more about you than it does about me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        In all seriousness, imagine if a guy had taken a picture of a famous sportswoman naked while she slept, exposed their sexual experience with them, posted pics about it and then had a chat on a youtube video about it with another guy.

It'd be a huge outrage..
        Yep, any guy that did that would be probably jailed by now. Not Broner biggest fan but this is not on at all.

Comment

damn, he is not the most likeable person but this is bull****

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            You must be strangely fixated on having male genitals in your mouth for you to leap to that simply because somebody is able to count viewers and attendance.

To most, facts are facts, but to you, facts are a reason to fantasize about ****sexual acts. Seems to say a lot more about you than it does about me.
            nice attempt at deflecting, doesn't change the fact you're one of the biggest diciiiiickkkk riders on this website

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              nice attempt at deflecting, doesn't change the fact you're one of the biggest diciiiiickkkk riders on this website
              Thank you for your opinion.

But clearly, if you could counter any of my positions, you would be doing so already instead of resorting to name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Um why is there a thread about this? Better yet, why are there so many responses in it?

Has Broner gotten so relevant that NSB is going to start treating him like Floyd where sh-t he does with hoes gets 10x as many posts as threads about serious boxing topics?
                This thread is related to dick s1ze, and it hooked people for some reason. Alot of g4y dudes must have frequent boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Obviously a grower not a shower.
                  Dude, I never thought you'd be into that h0mo ****.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

ok bro, i'm sorry.

No, listen your getting the wrong idea, I watched that hot tub video and spotted his knob out, trust me I had nightmares after. That's why I said no h*mo.

Comment

i will say this, adrien broner has never once exuded what i would consider true, "big dick energy."

Comment

Working...
                      X