No announcement yet.

Did anyone predict Trout over Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Roach definitely put some life back into Cotto's career. I thought he was done after Trout, too small to have any impact above 147. He still wasn't anything great with Freddie but he looked far more comfortable and confident. Pedro Diaz prepared him well for Floyd but he probably wasn't the right fit for Cotto.
    Agreed. Cotto gave Mayweather a nice run for his money. But it appeared Diaz tinkered too much with Miguel’s natural style for the Trout fight. He had Cotto “boxing” a little more than usual. It cost both of them. I believe Pedro was fired after that fight.

As to the TS’s question, I certainly didn’t pick Trout, but I wasn’t shocked when he won. I would guess about 30% or more people around here picked Austin for the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I did yes. I've predicted 1,176 fights, and of those I correctly predicted 1,175 of those. The only fight I got wrong was Sutherland/Rainford.
      B Suth the chosen one

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Agreed. Cotto gave Mayweather a nice run for his money. But it appeared Diaz tinkered too much with Miguel’s natural style for the Trout fight. He had Cotto “boxing” a little more than usual. It cost both of them. I believe Pedro was fired after that fight.

As to the TS’s question, I certainly didn’t pick Trout, but I wasn’t shocked when he won. I would guess about 30% or more people around here picked Austin for the upset.
        Yea I hear you

Comment

Working...
        X