Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the government try to hide that ET's exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why do the government try to hide that ET's exist?

I just dont get I think that if something is out there everybody is entitle to know.............

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    I just dont get I think that if something is out there everybody is entitle to know.............
    1. We're ******ed and probably couldn't handle it. with all the overly religious nuts they would probably think they're demons or something.
    Humanity is ******ed

2. to keep the technology for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      1. We're ******ed and probably couldn't handle it. with all the overly religious nuts they would probably think they're demons or something.
      Humanity is ******ed

nice they make sense those MOFOS!!!

Comment

Because they dont need the whole of civilized humanity losing there shit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              Read his lips

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Humanity is ******ed

Actually the religious nuts would probably be one of the most accepting of these situations. As in the bible and other books such as the book of Enoch it is written that angels manifested themselves in form and came down to earth. And it was actually them who were responsible for teaching man technology and the art of war amongst other things. This of course happened in the pre flood world.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Actually the religious nuts would probably be one of the most accepting of these situations. As in the bible and other books such as the book of Enoch it is written that angels manifested themselves in form and came down to earth. And it was actually them who were responsible for teaching man technology and the art of war amongst other things. This of course happened in the pre flood world.

Comment

Working...
                  X