Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Linares out landed Lomachenko in Power Punches...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    ...I would not eat that pizza
    lol those guys kill me.

Everybody on the board has Mickey as the favorite versus Loma for obvious reasons, starting with strenght/weight on fight night and experience.

Yet, those guys have to discredit every Loma's move and ability.

Like I said, despite being a strong dude and a master boxer, Mickey is shorter and slower than Linares. Loma is as tall as 12 fights JWW Lipinets (5'7), who Mickey beat 8 rounds to 4.

Like I said KO or KDs YES but Mickey ain't outpointing Loma in a chess match boxing match, maybe going dirty ala Maidana Floyd...but Mickey won't follow that game plan and try to box.

This KD + the old Salido loss will start making them think Loma is an easy fight.
    In case you didn't know, Mikey got dropped by Martinez, yeah, that guy Loma beat.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
      Can't expect boxers to fight both offensively and still do their defensive duties with perfection. I'd rather he fights in an entertaining way than outbox and win on points. If he loses, so be it but atleast he is elegant to watch. His fights are never boring and always has a good opponent on the other side. People in this forum always cry for fighters to not cherrypick and take a challenge so there is no reason to hate on Loma. As boxing fans, everyone should know by now that you will get your money's worth from his fights.
      I hear so much bs about fighters cherry picking and then you get a guy taking on the best whilst coming up and you still get hate.
      I think maybe its a colour thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        lol those guys kill me.

Everybody on the board has Mickey as the favorite versus Loma for obvious reasons, starting with strenght/weight on fight night and experience.

Yet, those guys have to discredit every Loma's move and ability.

Like I said, despite being a strong dude and a master boxer, Mickey is shorter and slower than Linares. Loma is as tall as 12 fights JWW Lipinets (5'7), who Mickey beat 8 rounds to 4.

Like I said KO or KDs YES but Mickey ain't outpointing Loma in a chess match boxing match, maybe going dirty ala Maidana Floyd...but Mickey won't follow that game plan and try to box.

This KD + the old Salido loss will start making them think Loma is an easy fight.
        In case you didn't know, Mikey got dropped by Martinez, yeah, that guy Loma beat.
        Not to mention Mikey was avoiding Linares...

Comment

Favour Mikey as it stands, but man oh man that is the best fight to make in boxing. Not an easy fight for either guy, two truly elite fighters that are the same size

Comment

He also got stopped...why are you making so many hate threads on Loma ? Does he threaten you ?

Comment

mikey fight would be easier than linares....Mikey is to slow and doesnt have much punch variety. real good at his slow plodding style but damn that MFer slow as f%*k

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X