Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TankDavis: I'm Under Someone That Doesn't Want to See Me Win (Shots at Floyd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
    Lol ok go to top rank and get embarrassed by loma? At least in goldenboy he will be more nurtured.
    Nurtured?

Golden Boy is one Canelo loss from Oscar losing it completely.

They are desperate. Have they even made money this year?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      I think there's an element of Floyd trying to vicariously live through his fighters which I could definitely see rubbing some of them the wrong way. He wants the Lomachenko fight because that's what he would have done as a fighter and probably won, and he would love to have a guy take out Arum's golden boy in his name. As much as Floyd loves money, I don't think his interests in promotion are strictly business right now, it's also a vanity project to some extent

And as for Tank, he may be young but he's demonstrating a very disappointing lack of ambition and self-belief with his attitude towards Lomachenko. I actually think he'd be one of the livest dogs against Loma below 140 but maybe he knows something about himself that I don't see yet
      100% agree

Comment

Tank has a ton of talent and the potential for greatness.

But he is immature and ungrateful. Floyd has put him in good positions time and time again. What more does he want?

Comment

Floyd knows this kid is overrated and wants to cash in on him before he loses to an underdog.

Comment

From Fat Dan's chat today:

Riche (dallas, tx)

Dan, what could have caused the rift between Floyd and Tank Davis, it seems to me Floyd was so high on the kid and constantly trying to motivate him to be great
            Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:10 PM)

From what I hear it's a personal situation having to do with Floyd's daughter.

BBC always causing problems.

Comment

he thinks his hood is tougher than any1 elses

Comment

Working...
              X