No announcement yet.

EPA poised to announce rejection of Obama vehicle fuel efficiency rules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, I'm not ok with elections that aren't free.

I was talking about Trump not being a dictator. Were you talking about someone else???
    I'm taking about Putin..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I don't get conservatives rationale for these decisions. Clean air - why would anyone be against clean air? It boggles the mind.
      because liberal policies are equally ******ed and downright fraudulent.

Paris Climate Agreement
      solar panels
      electric cars
      etc.

clean air is nice but liberals need to gtfo of my pockets with that global warming bull****.

Comment

This isn't about clean air, it's about freedom vs government control.

The air and water were just fine before Obama jacked up the CAFE numbers. It'll be fine when we go back to the old numbers.
        Hillary Clinton ran on an environmental platform of making America a "clean energy superpower." An environmental policy and vision like Hillary's is practically a win-win for everyone. We get to be good stewards of the earth, pass down a cleaner environment to our child and grandchildren, create a new industry and new jobs.

I don't get why anyone would be against this.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          because liberal policies are equally ******ed and downright fraudulent.

Paris Climate Agreement
          solar panels
          electric cars
          etc.

clean air is nice but liberals need to gtfo of my pockets with that global warming bull****.
          The environment isn't a partisan issue. Global warming and pollution affects all inhabitants of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I'm taking about Putin..
            Gotcha.

My bad.

Comment

test....................

Comment

Hillary Clinton ran on an environmental platform of making America a "clean energy superpower."
                Another reason I voted for Trump.

An environmental policy and vision like Hillary's is practically a win-win for everyone.
                Huh???

Don't you remember Solyndra, Ener1, and all the other 'Green' companies that went bankrupt despite the massive infusion of capital (in the form of taxpayer dollars) directed to them by the Federal Government?

We get to be good stewards of the earth, pass down a cleaner environment to our child and grandchildren, create a new industry and new jobs.
                The first two sound good and invoke emotion. The second two we've seen don't happen in the real world.

I don't get why anyone would be against this.
                I hope you do now.

Comment

Gotcha.

My bad.
                  No problem..

Comment

The environment isn't a partisan issue. Global warming and pollution affects all inhabitants of the earth.
                    global warming is completely political and partisan. throwing taxpayer money at the problem to be funneled into DNC corporate friends and donors isn't a solution to me. and the paris climate agreement was set to reward China and India, the two biggest polluters, with more US $. how stupid are we?

Comment

Working...
                    X