Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor is Conor wearing codpiece, reason Floyd was laughing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Floyd was laughing cuz Conor looked drained.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Its the size of my leg

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        That ****ing **** happened to me in SF...sitting outside my office having a smoke, all of a sudden my buddy hits me says we need to go. At the same time I notice a black, crack-head looking lady with big ol **** b-lining towards us from across the street...I just thought it was incoming crackhead asking for $$ or smokes then something caught my eye... I didn't understand what it was at first because she was darker than Grace Jones so I though she had pants on and that **** was halfway down to her knees just floppin around, then we booked it...I ****ing hate the city
        Last edited by madsweeney; 08-26-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          That ****ing **** happened to me in SF...sitting outside my office having a smoke, all of a sudden my buddy hits me says we need to go. At the same time I notice a black, crack-head looking lady with big ol **** b-lining towards us from across the street...I just thought it was incoming crackhead asking for $$ or smokes then something caught my eye... I didn't understand what it was at first because she was darker than Grace Jones so I though she had pants on and that **** was halfway down to her knees just floppin around, then we booked it...I ****ing hate the city
          LMAO, time to move your smoke break location.

Comment

Working...
          X