Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more likely to get Ko'd before they retire: Hopkins,Mosley or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's more likely to get Ko'd before they retire: Hopkins,Mosley or Marquez?

Neither one of these guys have ever been knocked out in their HOF careers which is astonishing considering all of their resumes. My question is which one of these fighters is more likely to get knocked out before they retire from the sport of boxing?

When I say ko'd I mean tko, ko, corner stoppage, or ref stoppage.
    Bernard Hopkins
    22.92%
    Shane Mosley
    64.58%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    12.50%
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM.

mosley....

Comment

Mosley. Are we talking completely KO'd or TKO'd, where a ref or corner stops it???

Because I think Canelo can stop Mosley if he starts to really pour it on him, and force a ref stoppage.

Comment

..Mosley..

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Mosley. Are we talking completely KO'd or TKO'd, where a ref or corner stops it???

Because I think Canelo can stop Mosley if he starts to really pour it on him, and force a ref stoppage.
          What if Mosley puts on his track shoes like he did vs manny?

Comment

- If Hopkins can't fool Dawson with his smoke and mirrors, Hopkins may be next! ... but Dawson has been outsmarted before by Pascal and Hopkins is the master in that department.

- Mosley is still one tough cookie to knock out ..... it can happen if he gets gassed though and is not as good defensively as the other two!

- Marquez ..... it may be hard to believe but if Marquez fights Manny again, Manny may finally be able to KO him, if Manny fights his fight .... but Marquez knows Manny well, so you just never know ..... it may end up a draw ... lol!

I'd go with Hopkins because we know that he is facing the most threatening opponent, KO wise, from the three and Hopkins may look the part of an old warrior come next week.
            Last edited by ADP02; 04-22-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Mosley easily.

Comment

I think Hops because Dawson may just be fast and strong enough to do it. Mosley would be a close second, Marquez is too stubborn to stay down

Comment

Mosley........

Comment

In this order from most to least chances of getting KO'd, Mosley > Hopkins > Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X