Collapse
No announcement yet.

cotto outboxed the boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id nevr see foreman fight before....hes not a good boxer he just runs because he has no power and is so scared of being hit...cotto rocked him with jabs early in the fight....also i thought cototo was shot but he is not...still dont think he can beat manny or williams...maybe margiarto...

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Cotto won just like i called it. For the 1st time, i was right...lol. Mr. Cotto introduced Mr. Foreman to Mr. Canvas in the 8-9 rounds. Cotto was going to win that fight, knee injury or not. He was outboxing Foreman fairly easily and rather impressively and his legwork looked great. Even the commentators were impressed by how he was cutting off the ring staying in Yuri's face.

I gave Foreman credit. He fought with heart, and did his best. He's no pu$$y. But he's not what some people were saying here for a while. Good win for Miguel, good for confidence, a friend and i agree, he should go back down to 147 and take Berto's belt.
      I kinda doubt Cotto will do to well at 154. These guys are too tall and are just the kind that can give him trouble.

He needs another win to confirm his newly found confidence. i hope he don't jump into something he can't handle. He did take a little bit of punishment from Yuri that other 154 guys wouldn't have. On the other hand, Cotto looked like he was very comfortable at this weight. i saw he had everything he needs.

He showed no signs of stamina loss in the 9th round when he dropped Yuri with his signature left hook to the body. The Cotto of old. Yeah. Just keep Santiago out of the corner, he's a useless douchebag. Steward did a great job, but i can see a bit more room for improvement.
      Propz to you Jaz! You sure did call it. I agree with everything said.

Comment

Cotto is a damn good boxer. He gets underrated due to his past opponents.

Marg - possible cheating involved/wraps

Clottey - difficult style matchup/ for anyone not name manny pacquiao, had a cut, still got the win

pacquiao - ATG, no shame in losing to manny

Comment

Cotto batters boxers. He doesn't handle pressure that well. He is much more comfortable when he is doing the stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Cotto batters boxers. He doesn't handle pressure that well. He is much more comfortable when he is doing the stalking.
            ^^^True dat...

Comment

Working...
            X