No announcement yet.

I changed my mind...Floyd is gonna spark Shane up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I did notice Shane getting hit a lot but he took quite a few risks in there. And Margarito is steel-chinned himself. Can Floyd take that body shot Shane landed in the first round? I don't think so.
    Touche! I see Shane landing some good stuff eventually but not the kind of bombs he landed against a stationary target like Tony. It's funny because I have never seen Money hurt or buckle before, maybe against that shot with Judah but he was sort of unbalanced. It's an intersting fight I tell ya, but I'm leaning towards Money just sparking up ol' Shane, I just got a gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      HAHAHAHAH....

what up compa!
      Hey compa! long time no see, new name too I see?

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
        After rewatching Mosley-Margarito last night to face my deamons (I had only watched that fight once) don't see anything Shane could do that would warrant him a win against May. Shane is easy to hit, even the few punches the mentally and physically broken Margarito was able to throw landed on him, May is gonna land at will and I actually think he's gonna let his hands go this time... im sorry to say it but Floyd is gonna spark his ass up. **** it I'll even go as far as to say he's gonna be the first man to KAYO Choogar.
        i've said it before.

not only does shane have a ****ty jab, he's wide open to be hit with one.....

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
          i've said it before.

not only does shane have a ****ty jab, he's wide open to be hit with one.....
          I haven't paid much attention to Floyd lately, but he doesn't use a strong jab either, he seems to use many other angles, but his jab isn't his forte. He doesn't have a thundering jab like Cotto to stop people in their tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
            I haven't paid much attention to Floyd lately, but he doesn't use a strong jab either, he seems to use many other angles, but his jab isn't his forte. He doesn't have a thundering jab like Cotto to stop people in their tracks.
            rewatch the marquez fight....

i think his camp has been adding that to his rep. you'll probably see it alot, the first half of the fight saturday.

it's not a "thunderous" jab, but it'll give floyd space....

Comment

I keep saying Floyd is going to Gatti (r.i.p) his azz, u dont have to hope Floyd will win, Shane is the 1 who needs hope.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                It took floyd 10 rounds to ko glass chinned hatton...and you think he can do it to mosley? ok man whatever you say.
                Hatton, even though he was technically flawed, was a beast before Floyd beat him.

Originally posted by PhilipK View Post
                nobody has knocked down sugar before in his WHOLE LIFE, his chin is more iron than bernard hopkins. With that said, i still know mayweather is going to win this fight by decision.
                Vernon Forest dropped him and damn near finished him.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                  Hey compa! long time no see, new name too I see?
                  original account got banned bro...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    original account got banned bro...
                    Same here, these haters just don't like us thugs around.

Comment

you got owned...

Comment

Working...
                      X