No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Well hell, you're actually backing yourself up. I must say I'm surprised, with all the alcohol/drinking talk I wasn't expecting this.

Show proof of you paying the $99/$100 application fee and I think it could be GG for Sugar Adam Ali.

Also if you have done this numerous times in the past you could throw in a previous approved application and what you paid for that for good measure.
    Jumping online and applying for one, and posting your APPLICATION thats UNDER REVIEW, is not showing prove of having LLC or multiple LLCs. Thats just shows MCC went online and applied and trying to use that as evidence after getting exposed. Hence why he didn't know the true cost of starting an LLC, and why he didn't understand the tax reform plan and how it affects an LLC owner.

You would think that the single biggest piece of legislation affecting LLC owners, MCC would have talked about it in his hundreds of posts about the tax plan. He never did, because earlier this year, he wasn't trying to lie and pretend to be an LLC owner.

dude is a fraud

Comment

• Anyone hear that merkel may be removed from her post in germany, on a vote of no confidence, based on her open borders migration policy?

I saw that pop up in my feed a few times, anybody else seen this reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Voting here is compulsory

Anyway PM has declared that neither will happen and it wouldnt pass parliament anyway

Party was just pandering to some nuts on the right at a party conference
        Compulsory voting. That’s interesting. What’s the turnout generally? If there a fine for not voting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Anyone hear that merkel may be removed from her post in germany, on a vote of no confidence, based on her open borders migration policy?

I saw that as well last night.

Here's a link:
          https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-Kai-Whittaker

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I'm sure if I paid you a million bucks to find a Trump supporter who prefers Souter over Thomas you could do it. I just think it a small minority view.

Most non-whites are racist. It's just their racism isn't considered a problem unless they go on a shooting rampage.
            I agree it’s a minority view. I don’t think is small however I wouldn’t say it’s a 51-49% split either. But Definelty significant.

Sure I can see minorities can be racist. I think based on experience is that minority racism is more of a stay away or non association type, to which there are many reasons including white racism.

White racism is typically hostile, including physical, fights to lynchings, or almost as bad, socioeconomic, like denial of jobs, disproportionate imprisonmnents, segregation, property, lack of quality education etc.

Minorities don’t treat whites like that. Either they lack the power to do so or lack the desire. It’s probably a mixture of both. But I’ve never heard a minority say f u cracker get the hell out of here.

I’ve heard a white man call a black man nigg.. get the f out. I lived in Alabama.

Whites create groups or associations for white pride but 100% are anti minority and in fact designed to primarily separate and damage minority s

Minority groups generally are to uplif themselves not to hurt whites. There is a difference

I do appreciate your points. They are tboughtful and intelligent and keep me on my toes and hurt my brain. Its a pleasure argueing with you. Very much u unlike arguing with 1bad.

I sent green.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              He is winning. He always wins against the liberals.
              Yea and trump always wins. Lol

Where the hell is Bernie’s Corner. I’m missing his memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                I agree it’s a minority view. I don’t think is small however I wouldn’t say it’s a 51-49% split either. But Definelty significant.
                Okay, I'm not going to waste time trying to figure out what percent of Trump supporters would prefer Souter over Thomas. I'm willing to bet it is smaller than you think though.

Sure I can see minorities can be racist. I think based on experience is that minority racism is more of a stay away or non association type, to which there are many reasons including white racism.
                Uh no.

White racism is typically hostile, including physical, fights to lynchings, or almost as bad, socioeconomic, like denial of jobs, disproportionate imprisonmnents, segregation, property, lack of quality education etc.
                There is plenty of racially motivated attacks on white people. Way more than the reverse.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3663858/posts

Maine: Man Dies After Brutal Beating By Muslim Migrant Mob In Lewiston Park

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx.

We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

An update on this story. “Man who was ‘trying to get his life straightened out’ dies from beating in brawl at Lewiston’s Kennedy Park,” by Matt Byrne, Press Herald, June 15, 2018:

The 38-year-old man who was badly beaten during a brawl this week in Lewiston’s Kennedy Park has died, state police said.

Donald Giusti of Lewiston died Friday afternoon at Central Maine Medical Center, where he had been hospitalized since late Tuesday night when the fight erupted.

Friends of Giusti, a father of two, described him as a former brawler who had been trying to turn his life around.

“He used to be a hell of a fighter,” 44-year-old Cynthia Stoddard told the Sun Journal. “Around three years ago, he said, ‘I don’t want to do this anymore.’ He was a good guy. He was trying to get his life straightened out.”

Two groups clashed Tuesday on Knox Street after teenagers in a car reportedly drove past the park and shot pellets and BBs at a group gathered there, according to Sun Journal sources who said they witnessed the events.

Several people pursued the car from the park to Knox Street, where a melee broke out, the teens reportedly wielding sticks, bats and bricks, sources said.

Police are investigating to determine whether there were racial elements to the fight...

-----------------------------------------------

When was the last time you heard of a white mob killing a non-white person?

Minorities don’t treat whites like that. Either they lack the power to do so or lack the desire. It’s probably a mixture of both. But I’ve never heard a minority say f u cracker get the hell out of here.
                Holy F, what planet do you live on?

I’ve heard a white man call a black man nigg.. get the f out. I lived in Alabama.

Whites create groups or associations for white pride but 100% are anti minority and in fact designed to primarily separate and damage minority s

Minority groups generally are to uplif themselves not to hurt whites. There is a difference
                The only difference is that when minorities create groups of association the government and media like it and when white people do it they hate it.

I do appreciate your points. They are tboughtful and intelligent and keep me on my toes and hurt my brain. Its a pleasure argueing with you. Very much u unlike arguing with 1bad.

I sent green.
                Going through this post of yours, I was beginning to think you weren't the typical liberal idiot who is beyond reason. I'm hoping you've just been mislead by "the system" which basically most white people are.

Comment

Anyone hear that merkel may be removed from her post in germany, on a vote of no confidence, based on her open borders migration policy?

Yep, it's been reported elsewhere. Not sure what difference it would make even if she got the boot.

Comment

Jumping online and applying for one, and posting your APPLICATION thats UNDER REVIEW, is not showing prove of having LLC or multiple LLCs. Thats just shows MCC went online and applied and trying to use that as evidence after getting exposed. Hence why he didn't know the true cost of starting an LLC, and why he didn't understand the tax reform plan and how it affects an LLC owner.

You would think that the single biggest piece of legislation affecting LLC owners, MCC would have talked about it in his hundreds of posts about the tax plan. He never did, because earlier this year, he wasn't trying to lie and pretend to be an LLC owner.

dude is a fraud
                    Tell me how I applied online on the 16th yet I got notification on the 15th. Pay me my money lying broke *****. Everybody in here see you a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Hey guys, just checking back in to see if anyone is still holding on to the whole Russia/****star thing. Have a good one.
                      Yep. Remember when Trumps communication director said this?

Well he lied to the public and to congress along with Roger Stone

Comment

Working...
                      X