Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Considers Mikey Garcia His Biggest Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey by ko. Lomas skills can get him past a good amount of bigger men but Mikey is too good to let someone Lomas size beat him. That's why the fight won't happen. Arum will squash it.

Comment

man if he beats garcia he's the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Mikey is huge he is really a WWE but if he fights Loma the same way he did Broner he will lose... cannot see Mikey beating him; Loma does too many things on a technical level much more than Garcia...
        you think Mikey is big enough to be in the wwe?? I don't know. I think he's alot smaller than guys like John cena and the undertaker. Maybe he'd be like a rey mysterio.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          100%. that's the best fight in boxing right now. those two are top 10 p4p without a doubt, and lomachenko should be #1 on anybody's list after linares.

i still want to see wilder and joshua more, but that's not because they're better, they're just HW with gigantic power and the fight has a lot more riding on it and can turn on a dime.

crawford is just too big.
          Totally agree. I consider Garcia the favourite though. But amazing fight that I hope happens!

Comment

is that picture for real? Mickey's head is literally twice the size of Loma's

Comment

Mikey needs a good win first...I mean a broner??? Yeah we know he got the goods but fck He basically been sitting around talking to Ellie about fantasy fights lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Mikey needs a good win first...I mean a broner??? Yeah we know he got the goods but fck He basically been sitting around talking to Ellie about fantasy fights lmao
                Lomachenko will be his elite win.

Comment

June 5, 2018:

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum told Randy Gordon and former heavyweight challenger Gerry Cooney on their Rush 93 show on Sirius XM on Monday, that Manny Pacquiao is not interested in a welterweight bout against Terence Crawford, and that he’s eyeing lightweight world titleholder Vasiliy Lomachenko at 135 pounds. Pacquiao hasn’t fought at 135 since a TKO victory over David Diaz in June, 2008.

Andres Ferrari, ESPN Editor

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-23703036

Comment

Garcia will beat Loma.. Garcia is too big, strong and with good skills.

Comment

Garcia is obviously the biggest challenge for Loma currently. They need to make the fight happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X