Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Brandon Rios vs. Prime Ruslan Provodnikov.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Brandon Rios vs. Prime Ruslan Provodnikov.

It's really a shame we didn't get to see this fight. Both are fighters with iron chins and prefer to block with their faces. It could have been this generation's Gatti-Ward.

Who would have won?

Rios wins easy, Ruslan is & was a punching bag, and he cut like a watermelon, I believe Rios just had more skills

Comment

The fans would have won.

Prov was never knocked out or down if i'm not wrong so i might choose him.

Comment

What's to choose between two body abusers?

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          The fans would have won.

Prov was never knocked out or down if i'm not wrong so i might choose him.
          😂😂That was gonna be my answer. That would’ve been an absolute war.

If I had to pick I’d lean towards Provodnikov myself but a 50/50 fight for sure

Comment

It would of been a war. I'd take Ruslan on points in a punishing fight for both.

Comment

Double KO

Both are **** tbh

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                😂😂That was gonna be my answer. That would’ve been an absolute war.

If I had to pick I’d lean towards Provodnikov myself but a 50/50 fight for sure

Comment

I would pick a prime Ruslan to win. He had more punching power, a better chin and he would never quit the way Rios did against Bradley. He had the the power to KO Rios and could take anything Rios could throw. Ruslan took tremendous punishment from Matthysse and Matthysse hits harder, faster and more accurately than Rios. Rios was just stopped with one big Danny Garcia right hand and Ruslan hits that hard or harder.

Comment

Pure booth fight. Face first defence and the fans would win at the end of the night. Both fighters would probably be damaged from this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X